Proroguing Parliament aregardingt Glastonbury

bamber

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

it's who wins the war which matters, not so much the battles along the way.

And so far I'm far from sure Johnson is on the run. :( 

He’s been a complete disaster so far in terms of managing the government...unfortunately I have little faith in the British voting public to actually punish him at the polls

2 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

He’s been a complete disaster so far in terms of managing the government.

yup, tho I'm far from sure that "managing the govt" is top of his list. I think managing brexit comes top, and I doubt he thought everything of his plan to force it thru would run smoothly.

Just because things have gone badly for him in the HoC/courts doesn't get to mean the plan has been forced off course. I think we'll only find out as events unfold.

2 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

unfortunately I have little faith in the British voting public to actually punish him at the polls

ditto. :( 

There's far too many "just get on with it" types, who don't seem to realise that forcing thru a no-deal brexit would be just the start of a long and hard process, and not a solution for moving on.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

ditto. :( 

There's far too many "just get on with it" types, who don't seem to realise that forcing thru a no-deal brexit would be just the start of a long and hard process, and not a solution for moving on.

This combined with Corbyn's dithering and continual fudging will ensure a Tory victory at the polls imo.

Just can't see how Brexit is going to be stopped unless the rebels secure a referendum before an election.

1 minute ago, uscore said:

It's a bloodied nose, but has much actually changed?  If he was planning on ignoring the ruling to request an extension then that is still presumably the plan.

Also expecting the Tories to be polling fine tomorrow.  "Just get on with it."  The motto of morons.

Probably but of course, we will have to see what parliament does.  The question  if Boris giving money to his Fuck buddy is still out there 

2 hours ago, northernringo said:

To me it appears this person may have some sort of disability.

Regardless of his political views, I don't think it is right to make fun of him.

I thought that. Hand picked by a BBC employee to look bad regardless of disability or not. Makes me cringe that people get used like that. ?