Secret Sets/TBA's 2019

SecretGlasto

I've just realised Kaiser Chiefs are suspiciously missing from the lineup, and they are free all weekend, except the Friday. Maybe early Park Saturday or WG Thursday could be them. Just speculation as they always seem to be there, and they have a new album on the way

3 minutes ago, K2SO said:

I've just realised Kaiser Chiefs are suspiciously missing from the lineup, and they are free all weekend, except the Friday. Maybe early Park Saturday or WG Thursday could be them. Just speculation as they always seem to be there, and they have a new album on the way

*throws away ticket 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, K2SO said:

They are not playing this year. They are playing next year.

7 minutes ago, xandercs12 said:

has anyone confirmed whos going to be on annie macs radio show on thursday at bbc introducing?

Jon Hopkins, High Contrast, Wilkinson. There was an announcement thing with times somewhere but cant find it

found it

Edited by kaytee...

13 minutes ago, xandercs12 said:

Thanks! i remember it being a lot bigger names last time. Bigger pop names at least?

Yeah, in 2017 we watched George Ezra and Charli XCX there. Little bit gutted at the lineup this time. I was hoping for Hozier.

1 minute ago, xandercs12 said:

maybe theres a chance she'll bring out others?

Doubt it. Last time it was all pre-announced. Would also rather not waste my time going to something that might happen, but probably won't.

I apologise if it’s already been picked up but on BBC TV guide it says.. ‘Plus, who will be this year’s surprise special guests on the Park Stage? Recent Glastonbury special guest sets have included The Killers, Elbow and Pulp so expect some magic from a much loved British band not appearing elsewhere on the bill!’

7 minutes ago, mikegday said:

I apologise if it’s already been picked up but on BBC TV guide it says.. ‘Plus, who will be this year’s surprise special guests on the Park Stage? Recent Glastonbury special guest sets have included The Killers, Elbow and Pulp so expect some magic from a much loved British band not appearing elsewhere on the bill!’

Probably referring to Foals