Slam Dunk Festival 2020

Dukey

On 10/24/2019 at 10:48 PM, Andre91 said:

After realising the amount of bands on that lineup that would probably be on a big outdoor stage, I think they’ll have two main stages now with Sun 41 and Broco clashing. 

Sum 41 / Billy Talent / The Used / Mayday Parade / Four Year Strong 

Don Broco / Angels and Airwaves (I’m holding out hope) / State Champs / The Story So Far / Issues 

That would be ace, Sum 41, Billy Talent, State Champs, FYS. Leave out AVA though, bloody appalling and Tom's awful!

1 hour ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Probably just a coincidence but they were giving out slam dunk flyers at the creeper show last night. Would love to see them there. 

They do it all loads of shows around this time of year, I got given one for Refused & Thrice the other night. I got given loads last year too. 

10 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Absolutely zero chance MCR turn up at this.

I still can't find any evidence for these Elliot Minor rumours, @JSmurphy what have you heard?

I've got nothing to show for it unfortunately, heard it through a friend*. Just had a glance at their Twitter and they're pretty active there which is a good sign. 

* To be clear, I didn't hear they were playing Slam Dunk, that was just my suggestion. I was told outright that if I'd like to see them, I'd have the chance next year.

23 hours ago, lexiins said:

funnily enough, even Wikipedia states that ??

elliot minor.PNG

The entire article sounds like it could have been written by a member of the band, so maybe that's their announce strategy :lol:.

Edited by JSmurphy

10 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Saw that slamdunk leeds posted the set times for fever 333 when they played in the area on Wednesday. Is that usual or perhaps a hint?

It probably too small but did they play Key Club in Leeds? They have working relationship with Slam Dunk, also as they are based in Leeds so they could just being going to the show themselves.