Jump to content

Slam Dunk Festival 2020


Dukey
 Share

Recommended Posts

That's more like it!  Happy with S41, NOFX, Pennywise, WATIC, FYS and don't mind a quite a few of the others.

Given they've announced Don Bronco as headliner and Sum41's position on the bill they are going to be on separate stages.  Not sure what they do with NOFX, unless they headline the PID stage again - feels lazy, but given PID is their idea, I can't really see them subbing a stage named after their album.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gary1979666 said:

That's more like it!  Happy with S41, NOFX, Pennywise, WATIC, FYS and don't mind a quite a few of the others.

Given they've announced Don Bronco as headliner and Sum41's position on the bill they are going to be on separate stages.  Not sure what they do with NOFX, unless they headline the PID stage again - feels lazy, but given PID is their idea, I can't really see them subbing a stage named after their album.

I think NOFX will still headline it. Next year is 20 years of Pump up the Valium, I wonder if they'll play that in full? What stage were Jimmy on when Good Charlotte headlined?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, gary1979666 said:

That's more like it!  Happy with S41, NOFX, Pennywise, WATIC, FYS and don't mind a quite a few of the others.

Given they've announced Don Bronco as headliner and Sum41's position on the bill they are going to be on separate stages.  Not sure what they do with NOFX, unless they headline the PID stage again - feels lazy, but given PID is their idea, I can't really see them subbing a stage named after their album.

The announcement confirms the PID stage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Traher666 said:

I think NOFX will still headline it. Next year is 20 years of Pump up the Valium, I wonder if they'll play that in full? What stage were Jimmy on when Good Charlotte headlined?

GC Headlined main and Jimmy headlined what became the PID stage. (for Hatfield anyway)

I reckon Bronco are taking the Bullet slot in the tent.

PID will have NOFX / Pennywise, but not sure the others actually would go on there - though makes for a great announcement later on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gary1979666 said:

GC Headlined main and Jimmy headlined what became the PID stage. (for Hatfield anyway)

I reckon Bronco are taking the Bullet slot in the tent.

PID will have NOFX / Pennywise, but not sure the others actually would go on there - though makes for a great announcement later on.

Given the crowd they had last time I saw them at Slam Dunk, I couldn't imagine them going in a tent. Unless they are banking on a lot more people watching Sum 41 and NOFX.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Traher666 said:

Given the crowd they had last time I saw them at Slam Dunk, I couldn't imagine them going in a tent. Unless they are banking on a lot more people watching Sum 41 and NOFX.

Not sure how else they do it though.  It's clear Sum 41 close the main stage.  I guess they could move PID to the tent, but the tent had 2 stages in it, so don't think they'd do it - plus PID was pretty full for the most part.

There's the old swapping headliners so S41 and DB take turns to headline.  But personally don't think Slam Dunk would go down that route.

Maybe they go for 3 outdoor stages, but not sure there's the room.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...