Official Glastonbury Artwork

MilkyJoe

I'm really not a fan of the Glastonbury branding, never have been. I know they're going for a certain kind of look but to me it's the kind of thing you'd find on the wall of somebody who wears tie die t-shirts and tries to sell you crystals. The colours hurt my eyes. ?

• Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I like the Poetry and Words one IMG_20190503_171556.thumb.jpg.a2f77d4ca00e0c1af5619ea44439abd6.jpg

That's lovely, as is the Glade poster launched earlier. I also love the stuff the BBC do with their Glastonbury branding. I just don't know why their main branding and their website need to look like they were drawn by a 5 year old? I mean, this is what the website currently looks like...

image.thumb.png.1de0b98ea5a960ff8965bb87af494c35.png

Describing it as a dog's dinner would be... kind.

Oh well, somebody must like it.

Edited by bombfrog

Hmm. I don't think I like the way the branding has been going the last few years (the t-shirts. I mean the t-shirts).

A bit too primary coloury for my tastes. And glitter one year. Bring back a glow in the dark one please. Hope whatever other design they come up with this year is better.

That Poetry & Words one is blinding though. First time I've seen faces on one I think. And no Porky The Punk Poet? Again?

Edited by MrZigster