Ticket Balance Payments

JoeyT

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

If I pay the balance this week is there still a possible of a refund if I cancel due to medical reasons in may? Is there any such cut off for refunds ?

If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your ticket, please contact See Tickets on 01158 960073 before midnight Friday May 3rd 2019.

A £20 administration charge will be retained from all refunded tickets.

5 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Quick question (sorry if it’s been asked before), if I pay for mine and my girlfriends ticket in the same transaction will both tickets be posted to my address? Thanks! 

Yes, they will be sent to the person who pays for them. So she best hope you don't break up!

Edited by briddj
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TiZuff said:

If I pay the balance this week is there still a possible of a refund if I cancel due to medical reasons in may? Is there any such cut off for refunds ?

46 minutes ago, briddj said:

If you are unable to come to the Festival, and require a refund for your ticket, please contact See Tickets on 01158 960073 before midnight Friday May 3rd 2019.

A £20 administration charge will be retained from all refunded tickets.

Further to advice provided by briddj.....The fest runs a TicketPlan Refund Protection scheme (extra £5.70) to enable people to claim there ticket money back right up to the festival. However this insurance scheme only covers unexpected events such as  sudden illness and pre-existing conditions. From the brief info provided I don't believe it would help in your situation. For more info :

https://cdn.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/GLASTONBURY-SUMMARY-2019-170918.pdf

11 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Has anyone ever tried to play it cool, leave it til the last day and then catastrophically messed up and not had enough time to fix it?

Yes , first year I went left it to the last minute as really couldn’t decide if I wanted to go or not, then got stuck on a plane due to snow and no WiFi, 3G etc and couldn’t pay .... didn’t get to be able to pay until after the cut off time ..... managed to buy a ticket again ( it was easier then) and have never ever made the same mistake again 

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Yes , first year I went left it to the last minute as really couldn’t decide if I wanted to go or not, then got stuck on a plane due to snow and no WiFi, 3G etc and couldn’t pay .... didn’t get to be able to pay until after the cut off time ..... managed to buy a ticket again ( it was easier then) and have never ever made the same mistake again 

We learn best from experiencing our mistakes! I know my luck, so if I tried leaving it until the last minute I'm sure something like that would befall me! Must have been highly stressful being sat on that plane!

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

We learn best from experiencing our mistakes! I know my luck, so if I tried leaving it until the last minute I'm sure something like that would befall me! Must have been highly stressful being sat on that plane!

Funnily enough I was so undecided about going that it wasn’t until I was stuck on that plane that it reall6 hit me that I wanted to go, and even then I saw it as a sign not to go ..... doh, then realised my mistake ...... you’re right i certainly learned that year ? . Since then I’m lined up at 9am to pay ? 

quick question, we might be moving house before glasto so would like to send our tickets to a family members house. When you pay can you send your tickets somewhere else or do you have to change addresses on your account first? thanks!

10 minutes ago, Hevv said:

quick question, we might be moving house before glasto so would like to send our tickets to a family members house. When you pay can you send your tickets somewhere else or do you have to change addresses on your account first? thanks!

It doesn’t matter what address you’re registered with, you choose the delivery address when you pay the balance.

3 hours ago, Lycra said:

Further to advice provided by briddj.....The fest runs a TicketPlan Refund Protection scheme (extra £5.70) to enable people to claim there ticket money back right up to the festival. However this insurance scheme only covers unexpected events such as  sudden illness and pre-existing conditions. From the brief info provided I don't believe it would help in your situation. For more info :

https://cdn.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/GLASTONBURY-SUMMARY-2019-170918.pdf

Sorry for typo......shud read....insurance scheme covers sudden illness and NOT PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL  CONDITIONS 

46 minutes ago, Hevv said:

If you need to, you can get your mail redirected if all else fails.

11 hours ago, Bradders said:

It doesn’t matter what address you’re registered with, you choose the delivery address when you pay the balance.

Do you know if you can change the delivery address after paying the balance? 

And when do the tickets usually get sent out? Before the end of May or in June?

15 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Do you know if you can change the delivery address after paying the balance? 

And when do the tickets usually get sent out? Before the end of May or in June?

Have a vague memory of a friend calling See to change the address they were being sent to once. I can’t see why or how they couldn’t do it.