Ticket Balance Payments

JoeyT

• 4 weeks later...

Wasn't sure where else to post this as not a major issue for most obsessives on these boards (or something I've had to deal with before), but how long does it usually take for deposit refunds to come through? Two of my mates who were on my booking (which someone else made) neglected to pay their balances, but no refund seems to have come through on the card they were booked with. Thought it would have happened by now? Is the only option to contact SeeTickets? Anyone got experience of this? 

15 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Wasn't sure where else to post this as not a major issue for most obsessives on these boards (or something I've had to deal with before), but how long does it usually take for deposit refunds to come through? Two of my mates who were on my booking (which someone else made) neglected to pay their balances, but no refund seems to have come through on the card they were booked with. Thought it would have happened by now? Is the only option to contact SeeTickets? Anyone got experience of this? 

Mine came through within a week or two - all should have been sorted by now, I would check wiht See for sure

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

In a group of 6, I paid off the full balance for 2 of us, and that appeared on my statement April 2. A friend didn't compete his payment (he's not going) and that refund appeared on my statement as £30 on April 11. Just thought I'd give the full details for future statistical analysis.

9 minutes ago, carlosj said:

In a group of 6, I paid off the full balance for 2 of us, and that appeared on my statement April 2. A friend didn't compete his payment (he's not going) and that refund appeared on my statement as £30 on April 11. Just thought I'd give the full details for future statistical analysis.

Good to know! Definitely seems like it should be there now then.