2020 headliners

jj200

6 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Are you on drugs? No-one in the world apart from you has even contemplated it being pronounced like that! ?

2 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

Would Americans do that thing where they pronounce him "Mocca" instead of "Macca", like "Ghondi" instead of "Ghandi" or "Bionnca" instead of "Biannca" :D

Safe journey to the farm!

Except for the person that started the OG post accusing Americans of pronouncing it Mocca.

4 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Except for the person that started the OG post accusing Americans of pronouncing it Mocca.

Americans pronounce it Mocca.

They say stuff like "Tell Creg to put the posta in some alloominum foil".

Not going watching Frozen 2 because although the first one was good they all kept pronouncing Anna like honour and I'm just not having that shit

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Ah, legally, I would purport that he was merely suggesting the possibility of another verbal abomination based on precedent ?

5 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

And what? AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE ON DRUGS NOW? 

Technically not, unless available over the counter or prescribed by a medical practitioner. ?

1 hour ago, Badlands said:

The Roses have split up. Browny is at Catfish level which is Other sub, but i cannot see him being booked at that level this year with the expected lineup, certainly not off the back of that stinker he released. 

It’s completely untested really. On his first solo tour I saw him do a free pa in a tiny nightclub in Cheltenham. Obvs his stock has risen since the reformation but if it’s clear there is no Roses stuff then JP is suitable I reckon. Most people won’t be that arsed.

3 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Ah, legally, I would purport that he was merely suggesting the possibility of another verbal abomination based on precedent ?

Technically not, unless available over the counter or prescribed by a medical practitioner. ?

A lot of legal technical jargon here. 

*takes drag of OTC weed because Canada. Or as we say it, Conada.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Americans pronounce it Mocca.

They say stuff like "Tell Creg to put the posta in some alloominum foil".

Not going watching Frozen 2 because although the first one was good they all kept pronouncing Anna like honour and I'm just not having that shit

Yep. This is what I was getting at ? All in jest of course 

23 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

?, Macca and Taylor. 

Third headliner is a bloody nightmare to try and guess. Either Kendrick or Madge surely.

This is the exciting bit I think!! Who could it be?????

The intel about basically everyone is shoddy at best. 

Edited by Sasperella