2021 Lineup

7 minutes ago, loopy11 said:

Biffy was an obvious replacement, a bit of a downgrade in my opinion and there's no really obvious, outstanding additions for the lineup for me. Was hoping to see the snuts on there and some others which would've helped make up for the losses. 

Honestly was so looking forward to QOTSA so I’m absolutely gutted. I feel more pulling out shortly too. 

Denzel Curry, QOTSA and Wallows out for Biffy and Inhaler in. Real shame in my eyes - massive downgrade personally, seen biffy before and they are alright but just not a huge fan of them. Hopefully post malone drops out and they book someone half decent in his place

• Like 1

1 minute ago, loopy11 said:

They've still not updated the poster on the website and there's clearly more people to be announced. I wonder when we will actually get the full lineup. I personally think they've got some making up to do for the losses yet...

They’ve added several artists today. This is the final lineup. You shouldn’t be expecting any more additions. 

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

Denzel Curry, QOTSA and Wallows out for Biffy and Inhaler in. Real shame in my eyes - massive downgrade personally, seen biffy before and they are alright but just not a huge fan of them. Hopefully post malone drops out and they book someone half decent in his place

Would love to see Muse take post Malone's spot however that's a push! kind of disappointing he's closing Leeds again just like 20219

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gfa said:

Exactly what I’m hoping for to be honest too 😅

Really, really pleased to see that what was the Relentless Stage at Leeds is way more varied this year with some drill, grime and other rappers playing, with some DnB acts playing as well instead of house DJ after house DJ after house DJ like it had become. 

8 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

They’ve added several artists today. This is the final lineup. You shouldn’t be expecting any more additions. 

As in "surprise guests" on the introducing stage etc.. and to see if they will make any more changes in regards to international acts which could possibly improve the lineup subject to opinion. 

3 minutes ago, loopy11 said:

As in "surprise guests" on the introducing stage etc.. and to see if they will make any more changes in regards to international acts which could possibly improve the lineup subject to opinion. 

I think it’s pretty clear from today’s announcement that this is the final lineup and all of said international acts left on the lineup will be able to come over for it. 

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I think it’s pretty clear from today’s announcement that this is the final lineup and all of said international acts left on the lineup will be able to come over for it. 

You’re right - for one on the newest line up it doesn’t say “plus more to be announced” if there was more to be announced then it would say like that like it always does

16 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

There's a *Secret Guest* on each day on the Introducing stage

It’ll probably just be someone from the main stage. That’s what they’ve done in previous years. I reckon Yungblud will be one, maybe Fender and NBT? Probably being a bit optimistic though, might not be anyone of that size