2021 Lineup

Just now, TownNation said:

Also the Architect Album launch shows that went on sale at 6 sold out within 3 minutes, I tried to get tickets but NOPE. So my only hope is Leeds Fest now haha 

I managed to snag two for Leeds, was in and completed the order in less than 10 seconds

16 minutes ago, TownNation said:

Also the Architect Album launch shows that went on sale at 6 sold out within 3 minutes, I tried to get tickets but NOPE. So my only hope is Leeds Fest now haha 

Same. I had one ticket and my Apple Pay failed and then they were gone 😆

yo

got tickets, don’t give a fuck about the lineup nor do any of my friends (though it is a disappointment)

im 18 now so it’ll be more fun i think 

random question though, not been keeping up with this - are the performance tents/other stages there as normal? if so, any chance of gojira making an appearance considering they’ve got a new album coming out? it’s a bit out there i know, but they came in 2015 and it was sick so

Edited by JamieB1830

2 minutes ago, JamieB1830 said:

yo

got tickets, don’t give a fuck about the lineup nor do any of my friends (though it is a disappointment)

im 18 now so it’ll be more fun i think 

random question though, not been keeping up with this - are the performance tents/other stages there as normal? if so, any chance of gojira making an appearance considering they’ve got a new album coming out? it’s a bit out there i know, but they came in 2015 and it was sick so

Think it's a bit too out there for Reading these days which is a shame, I am hoping some artists who were due to play Download pop up on the lineup but wouldn't get your hopes up. Hope i'm wrong, would love to see Deftones headline R1 Stage if it's there this year

Just now, NoBuses said:

Yeah or early FR. he only has 4 songs out atm so doubt it will be that long of a set

That's true mate I reckon he will open up one of those with a 20/30min set 🙂 who's that what's that is a absolute banger though