2021 Lineup

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

For people buying resell as well - make sure to buy in August when its definitely going on - if it gets cancelled you could lose all your money if they refund the ticket after you pay. Be super careful

And if you are buying resale, use buyers protection (through PayPal) so you don’t get scammed.

Also, don’t feel pressured to buy tickets now at an extortionate rate, chances are when things calm down a bit there will still be tickets available on resale.

Edit: also, fuck touts.

Edited by Jack.194
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

And if you are buying resale, use buyers protection (through PayPal) so you don’t get scammed.

Also, don’t feel pressured to buy tickets now at an extortionate rate, chances are when things calm down a bit there will still be tickets available on resale.

Edit: also, fuck touts.

yep, also you want to wait like 2 weeks - paypal only allows cases for 6 months i think so currently it goes to the wednesday the festival starts - you want it to last a bit over that. twickets also works i think with very good timing / fast fingers 

9 minutes ago, 23hammer said:

Missed out on tickets today, what do you guys think is the best way of getting tickets that aren't too expensive and aren't a scam? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask

wait until august when its definitely going ahead. safe vendors are like £800 stubhub/viagogo, anyone else can just scam you really. In august when its definitely on either buy at the gate or buy with paypal goods and services.

scarlet mist, toutless and here are also good - people with lots of posts are generally quite trustworthy. setup twickets alerts/ticketmaster alerts too (not sure if ticketmaster alerts exist but twickets alerts definitely do) - also keep an eye out for restocks i guess

26 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

It’s always been a rule that Reading/Leeds and slam dunk aren’t allowed to share bands, but what with slam dunk now taking place in early September, hopefully they’ve abolished that contract agreement for 2021 and we get a few of the slam dunk bands added! 

I was thinking this. Slam Dunk is the weekend after R&L so the bands will be about. A couple of extra dates would make their trips even more worthwhile. 

Don't know if anyone else was disappointed from not getting tickets last night, but I thought I'd chance it this morning on the off chance there might somehow be a ticket & there was a few going on Ticketmaster resale! Managed to get 2 at £270 each. 

Bit steeper than usual but considering it's sold out very reasonable. Deffo worth keeping an eye out on there 

Are we expecting a lineup announcement as a result of yesterdays good news?

If so we thinking more names on the split main stages or new stages? 

One more question i managed to only get Friday and Sunday day tickets can i camp Friday night stay in camp through Saturday then leave Sunday morning and come back in with my Sunday ticket?

14 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Are we expecting a lineup announcement as a result of yesterdays good news?

If so we thinking more names on the split main stages or new stages? 

One more question i managed to only get Friday and Sunday day tickets can i camp Friday night stay in camp through Saturday then leave Sunday morning and come back in with my Sunday ticket?

There should be a lineup announcement in March surely. Can't see them not wanting to build on the hype now and do the main announcement.

And yeah, there's technically nothing stopping you staying in camp all day on the Saturday and just leaving to collect your Sunday wristband. Seen plenty of people do it over the years.