2021 Lineup

2 hours ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Are we expecting a lineup announcement as a result of yesterdays good news?

If so we thinking more names on the split main stages or new stages? 

One more question i managed to only get Friday and Sunday day tickets can i camp Friday night stay in camp through Saturday then leave Sunday morning and come back in with my Sunday ticket?

I think they said there will be an announcement on March 1st but I’m not sure if it’ll be an acts one 

16 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

With Glasto cancelled and Download probably cancelled does anyone think R&L might diversify their lineup a bit (if it isn't fully booked already). More rock and more sought after acts considering this will be the biggest UK festival of 2021?

I was hoping this might be the case, but the idea seems a bit redundant now that it's sold out already.

7 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

I was hoping this might be the case, but the idea seems a bit redundant now that it's sold out already.

That's a good point, they could book whoever they want now and get away with it. Can't help think this is R&L's biggest chance to evolve. Underwhelmed with the lineup so far but quietly hoping they've pushed the boat out

3 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

That's a good point, they could book whoever they want now and get away with it. Can't help think this is R&L's biggest chance to evolve. Underwhelmed with the lineup so far but quietly hoping they've pushed the boat out

This is R&L we’re talking, pushing the boat out consists of Catfish and the Bottlemen as headliners

I reckon we won't be seeing more rock acts, but instead actually bigger dance acts. Lots of people who missed out on Creamfields have booked Reading that I know - would love to see some bigger dance acts playing plus DNB is huge at unis so it would make a load of sense.

17 minutes ago, gfa said:

I reckon we won't be seeing more rock acts, but instead actually bigger dance acts. Lots of people who missed out on Creamfields have booked Reading that I know - would love to see some bigger dance acts playing plus DNB is huge at unis so it would make a load of sense.

Problem is they’ve sold out so they don’t need to please anyone to sell anymore tickets. So there’s no reason to change acts that are already booked (and I’d imagine the absolute majority of acts are booked by now).

46 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

they had him fourth down last year playing under Sam Fender, Dermot Kennedy and Mahalia so they obviously don't view him as an act big enough to headline one of the larger stages

I think his stock has risen since the last lineup came out, hes released his album since then. I think up against Post or Disclosure he'd actually pull a decent crowd, but maybe thats me being hopeful as im not particularly interested in seeing either of the headliners