2021 Lineup

55 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

they had him fourth down last year playing under Sam Fender, Dermot Kennedy and Mahalia so they obviously don't view him as an act big enough to headline one of the larger stages

That was before his album was #2 (narrowly beaten to #1 by The Rolling Stones) and he sold out a bunch of Academy shows so his stock has definitely risen (although not more than Sam or Dermot's).

1 minute ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

What's everyone thinking for the Radio 1 stage headliners? (If they decide to have one) 

Personally i can see -

Friday Leeds / Sunday Reading - Slowthai

Saturday Leeds / Friday Reading - The Streets 

Sunday Leeds / Saturday Reading - Declan McKenna 

Friday Leeds / Sunday Reading - Sam Fender

Saturday Leeds / Friday Reading - IDLES

Sunday Leeds / Saturday Reading - Rex Orange County

20 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

What's everyone thinking for the Radio 1 stage headliners? (If they decide to have one) 

Personally i can see -

Friday Leeds / Sunday Reading - Charli XCX

Saturday Leeds / Friday Reading - Architects 

Slowthai on the main

Edited by Dukey

24 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Personally i can see -

Saturday Leeds / Friday Reading - Wolf Alice

Sunday Leeds / Saturday Reading - Architects

56 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Saturday Leeds / Friday Reading - Wolf Alice

Sunday Leeds / Saturday Reading - Architects

Wolf Alice won’t headline it again

9 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Anyone else enjoying 'For Those That Wish To Exist' that dropped today? That track 'Impermanence' with Winston McCall is unreal!

yes it’s so fucking good, that and LW by King Gizzard are probably both already front runners in my AOTY list

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Anyone else enjoying 'For Those That Wish To Exist' that dropped today? That track 'Impermanence' with Winston McCall is unreal!

I’ve got very mixed feelings on it. I’ve only listened twice and there’s stuff on there I really like but also quite a lot of stuff I think is very ‘meh’. It’s far too long, as well. 

I would obviously love to see them added to the lineup, regardless. 

6 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

The YM@6 album was good, and a new ADTR album next month! Plus a new WSS album soon too!

Yh I didn’t mind YMA6, Celeste and Pale Waves are the other two up there for me at the moment. Expecting Royal Blood to go in at the top

Just now, TornShaun said:

What was your album of of 2020? some how MGK was mine! Never liked him before but that album was so good!

Deftones - Ohms. 

Yeah, I’ve never like MGK before but there’s a good chunk of that album that was amongst my most played songs of the year. It’s derivative af but it’s fun to listen to. 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Deftones - Ohms. 

Yeah, I’ve never like MGK before but there’s a good chunk of that album that was amongst my most played songs of the year. It’s derivative af but it’s fun to listen to. 

Good choice! Also DJ Q-Bert's Origins (Wave Twister Zero) was a big yes for me in 2020!

1 hour ago, stanh said:

here are a couple names i could potentially see (obviously not all of them, but id be surprised if we didnt see at least a couple)-

uk wise: aitch, fredo, headie one, ghetts, central cee, digga d, lady leshurr, d double e, slowthai, lancey foux and d-block europe

us wise: the kid laroi, 24kgoldn, iann dior, erica banks, saweetie, city girls, flo milli, the hxliday, $not, lil mosey, lil tecca and ski mask the slump god

The Kid Laroi is Australian, yet i'm not sure if thats where he permanently lives? Australian acts have a big question mark over them in my mind due to their current lack of COVID, their government may not allow their citizens going out and travelling the world in COVID hit areas and then coming back potentially carrying the virus