2021 Lineup

2 minutes ago, Jack G said:

Any chance reading release more early birds?? Managed to get a weekend ticket but early birds sold out i think

Best shot is to keep spamming and checking the website till the date and you'll surely get one. I think its licensing with how many people can be on site on the Wednesday and I haven't seen more be added in the past. I think the whole thing sells out today. Put a Twickets alert and some sometimes get put back on Ticketmaster, thats your best bet.

2 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Hi everyone!,

I've followed this forum for bloody ages and finally decided to get an account and get involved.

I'm so glad I've got my ticket knowing it's about to sell out

Welcome mate, glad to have you involved, this is gonna be one bloody good festival.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

When do people expect the next load of acts to get announced?

I'd assume within the next month

Given its about to sell out probably, they can take their time really. next month sounds about right to me

3 minutes ago, Quorn said:

One of my mates said he just got the regular Reading weekend ticket, so restocked maybe? How many times do we reckon they can do that before it properly sells out

its people's carts dropping i would assume as it holds them for 10 min when you get to payment. can't be more than 30 mins before all gone i think

2 minutes ago, Quorn said:

Ah yep fair point, tense times then

yeah crazy honestly, we have 4 tickets, 4 payment plans, 4 early birds and trying to get 4 more. i go to the uni so have a student house anyway but its definitely preferred to get the extra 4 early birds haha

Just now, gfa said:

yeah crazy honestly, we have 4 tickets, 4 payment plans, 4 early birds and trying to get 4 more. i go to the uni so have a student house anyway but its definitely preferred to get the extra 4 early birds haha

Best of luck for that then, will be a result if you get the other 4 haha