Gedh

Glastonbury Christmas Pressies - requested or bought

What goodies have been requested or bought to keep the Glastonbury anticipation going over Christmas?

If Santa decides I have been nice rather than naughty then I can sleep off the Christmas dinner excess in my new sleeping bag....then offer to charge guest's phones with my power bank. Dull but practical - hmmm sounds like me and the presents.

I have bought my daughter's some lovely sparkly/sequiny bum bags, and one the CD of bowie at Glastonbury, the other a various artists live performances at Glastonbury CD. Possibly getting line-up posters from the 2 years they've been so far and frame them. 

Put EL Wire on my secret santa wish list got a Flamingo hat so happy days

Collapsible water bottles to hold the days drinks (not necessarily water) - then the scrunch down smaller when they are finished - Go outdoors £2.49 each.

7 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Live picture from Efests HQ. Last few mugs available, selling quick...

warehouse.jpg

No, that's my bloody wardrobe.  Liberate the mugs good people (for my sanity):clapping:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Kizzie said:

No, that's my bloody wardrobe.  Liberate the mugs good people (for my sanity):clapping:

Didn't he buy more when you cleared the last lot? 😂

On a slightly  (but related to the above) note, I went Christmas shopping today, intending to get some, you know, presents for other people.  Bought venison steaks, venison burgers, venison sausages and three types of cheese.  Oh and a beef pasty and chilli and coriander sausage roll for lunch.

Ah well, back to the drawing board.

• Like 1

New Glasto 1986 T shirt - (my first year)- plus enamel mug and book... (calendar on it's way). :)  Merry Christmas everyone.

glastopressies.jpg

Edited by Boris
Xmas wishes
  • Upvote 1