Hot Chip

suzie sue

54 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

i tried for Manchester and was told there were no tickets available around 9:00:07am

Bloody quick that!

Tried a few more times just in case to get nothing 

I got Manchester ones at 20 past 9 after initially saying there was no tickets.

3 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Looks like (unlike Glasto), they hold tickets while you enter your details. So always worth trying after sold out.

With See Tickets, a ticket is held for seven minutes. So make sure you are refreshing like a madman at 9.06-9.07 if the sold out signs go straight up. There's always uncompleted transactions especially when people are trying together as a group and do not need to make the purchase.

Just now, briddj said:

With See Tickets, a ticket is held for seven minutes. So make sure you are refreshing like a madman at 9.06-9.07 if the sold out signs go straight up. There's always uncompleted transactions especially when people are trying together as a group and do not need to make the purchase.

Yeah, Glasto is fairly unique isn't it?  I guess with the number of tickets involved, we'd still be seeing tickets go back on sale in the evening otherwise.

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Yeah, Glasto is fairly unique isn't it?  I guess with the number of tickets involved, we'd still be seeing tickets go back on sale in the evening otherwise.

Yeah definitely a completely different system for holding tickets on Glasto, I guess to avoid timeouts.

6 hours ago, Simpo said:

Don't know whether to stay local and do Manchester (Wednesdays are difficult), or go to Brighton or Bristol and make a weekend of it...

I've uploaded the Glastonbury 2015 gig, but a few songs have been blocked. http://www.youtube.com/user/simpobee 

Go to APE and see Jon Hopkins and Chemical Brothers as well!