Self-Confirmed 2019

mcshed

6 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

We started out at the Magic Numbers, but it was so fucking chronic that we sacked it off a few songs in for the Rolferoo.

I admit to being surprised TMN we’re still a thing and performing at Glastonbury this year. Though not as surprised as I would have been to hear that Rolf was.

8 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

Nice find :) Never heard of these guys, but doesn't sound bad at all. Bit old fashioned, maybe not that original, but hey, if it works. Something for the people who are complaining about the lack of rock/guitar music. 

2 minutes ago, Mr_Egregious said:

I may have been at a wedding last night where New York Brass Band were playing and they announced that they’d just confirmed their appearance on the farm this year!

(OK, it was my wedding. And they were incredible. And I got to sing with them ?)

Congratulations on the nuptials and having a very cool wedding band!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mr_Egregious said:

I may have been at a wedding last night where New York Brass Band were playing and they announced that they’d just confirmed their appearance on the farm this year!

(OK, it was my wedding. And they were incredible. And I got to sing with them ?)

Congratulations! What did you sing?

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Congratulations! What did you sing?

Thank you! It was the perfect day. Our table names were Glastonbury stages :)

I sang Gold by Spandau Ballet (my karaoke tune of choice, which they had never played before and practically made up the arrangement for as they went along!!) and George Michael’s Faith!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Mr_Egregious said:

Thank you! It was the perfect day. Our table names were Glastonbury stages :)

I sang Gold by Spandau Ballet (my karaoke tune of choice, which they had never played before and practically made up the arrangement for as they went along!!) and George Michael’s Faith!

Sounds great. You should have live streamed it for us.

• Upvote 1