Resale Club 2019

McCor

1 hour ago, FrancisH said:

Yikes - this club is too big for my liking... Hard to get positive vibes when it seems like a lot of regulars missed out this year!

This is my exact feeling. It still won't stop me from trying but I can only hope a lot of people will lose interest between now and April. Touch wood.

44 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

I wanted to ask if others were formulating back up plans in case of Resale failure but....is that against the rules of Resale Club?

I've been through them all in my head.. volunteering.. winning the lottery and buying hospitality tickets.. finding a trader to smuggle me via the back of a van.. the twix..

3 hours ago, BigChief said:

What amazes me about this thread is people saying they were trying for a group of 36. I was trying for 4, don’t even know 36 people that would all want to go to a festival together lol

Me too, my group of 4 got nowhere. No wonder we didn’t get anywhere lol

Hi all -- signing in and applying for membership of the resale club! Long time lurker, first time poster (apparently I made this account back in 2013 so better late than never!). Been successful as a group of 2 in our three previous attempts in 2014, 2016, and 2017 but no luck on Thursday or Sunday. Did get an enter reg page on Sun but it wouldn't progress any further and eventually kicked us out after a painful 10 mins of pressing back and then proceed.

Good vibes and a steady diet of twixes and water over the next 6 months will see us all to the farm in June. We can do this!

23 minutes ago, Westy2508 said:

Hi all -- signing in and applying for membership of the resale club! Long time lurker, first time poster (apparently I made this account back in 2013 so better late than never!). Been successful as a group of 2 in our three previous attempts in 2014, 2016, and 2017 but no luck on Thursday or Sunday. Did get an enter reg page on Sun but it wouldn't progress any further and eventually kicked us out after a painful 10 mins of pressing back and then proceed.

Good vibes and a steady diet of twixes and water over the next 6 months will see us all to the farm in June. We can do this!

Welcome to the club, none of us want to be here but at least we're in it together!

Oh! And happy first post ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Westy2508 said:

That’s painful. Mixed emotional rollercoaster I bet. Like your positivity. Iv had such a great 2018 so far and was hoping getting tickets was going to be the cherry on top 

Evening all

apologies if this had already been Mentioned in this thread ( I really should read through but I’m a lazy git at the best of times) but does anyone know the maximum number of general sale tickets you can go for in the resale?

Cooter checking in.

Feeling sorry for all you unlucky ones as well as myself! I've been lucky enough to go for 30 years, so I'm obviously totally gutted and will be on the case with any resales. Do I deserve a ticket as such a long term regular? No definitely not, it's a privilege and always has been.

I'll appreciate any tips and advice from you lot x

Me and Mike 1997 just down from Muddy Lane by where the Leftfield tower is nowadays.

scan0009.jpg

Edited by Cooter

8 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Evening all

apologies if this had already been Mentioned in this thread ( I really should read through but I’m a lazy git at the best of times) but does anyone know the maximum number of general sale tickets you can go for in the resale?

Four. Which is pretty crap because none of our two groups of 6 got tickets. I got tickets in the last resale but only needed three as one group of 6 had tickets and three of ours dropped out.

If everyone is still in resale club come April there will be some broken hearts, assuming at least some are successful. 

3 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Four. Which is pretty crap because none of our two groups of 6 got tickets. I got tickets in the last resale but only needed three as one group of 6 had tickets and three of ours dropped out.

If everyone is still in resale club come April there will be some broken hearts, assuming at least some are successful. 

Four?

There’s five of us

Bugger

I’ll go and break the bad news...

Cheers Nobby

Edited by andyb66

43 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Cooter checking in.

Feeling sorry for all you unlucky ones as well as myself! I've been lucky enough to go for 30 years, so I'm obviously totally gutted and will be on the case with any resales. Do I deserve a ticket as such a long term regular? No definitely not, it's a privilege and always has been.

I'll appreciate any tips and advice from you lot x

Me and Mike 1997 just down from Muddy Lane by where the Leftfield tower is nowadays.

scan0009.jpg

That’s a great photo

32 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Four?

There’s five of us

Bugger

I’ll go and break the bad news...

Cheers Nobby

Well I told the other 4 in my group the bad news about only being able to buy a maximum of 4 tickets in the resale in April and they all agreed I should miss out....

So that conversation didn’t quite go according to plan...

• Upvote 1

When I failed again to get tickets at the weekend it felt as though my world had ended.

I can only liken it to the first time I ever got dumped by a girlfriend. And add that to the fact I’d just bought her a birthday present of a silver bracelet..

She didn’t even offer to give it back..

B1tch!!!

As you can see I haven’t let this small episode in my life affect me!