Resale Club 2019

McCor

Joining for 2019. ?

Few years of failures but then success in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 (but didn’t go as everyone bailed), 2016 missed out on main sale and resale but got 3 in nanosecond resale, successful in main sale for 2017. 

Normally at at least 4-6 of us go but this year just 2 so had less people trying. Saw holding page a handful of times but mostly staring at the white ‘cannot connect page’. Didn’t get a sniff in the 2016 resale but managed to bag in the nanosecond resale. 

Is seems ages till April.......

8 hours ago, incident said:

It wouldn't just be the 14th, though, it'd be the 11th and the 14th - which would mean they had essentially 3 days to do all their admin in which seems short based on past form.

And they need new time to reopen registration AND vet the submissions. So it’ll be later as you’ve suggested 

Random question, I am debating trying for coach tickets. I never normally and my mum isn't well so I would prefer to go by car.

Is they still there a cut off where if I buy coach tickets I can get a refund in May? Also is it easy to do , just don't want to chance the main sale and will judge it by how my mum is 

9 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Random question, I am debating trying for coach tickets. I never normally and my mum isn't well so I would prefer to go by car.

Is they still there a cut off where if I buy coach tickets I can get a refund in May? Also is it easy to do , just don't want to chance the main sale and will judge it by how my mum is 

I am not rich mate but I would not be arsed about losing £250 if I managed to get one in both resales. I would happily hand the coach ticket back.

I know everyone's circumstances are different and £250 is not to be scoffed at. Yet I still feel gutted and desperate times call for desperate measures.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Surely having a twitter profile advertising resale club will in effect be detriment to those within resale club?

Less publicity the better no?

It’s a need to know basis... Not looking for a million followers. Maybe I should make it so you need to be approved to follow ?

I noticed I had a lot more devices this time around. Mostly as back up if others got the blank screens. They were all older phones and a work pc but looking back made me feel less focused. Didn’t get anywhere for my group in 2017 resale but one other friend did and only typed in 2 registrations instead of 4 as I think he panicked.

As a group we all know the feeling of not being there while others are. Also the feeling of missing out on general and securing re sale , which is such a buzz!!

36 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I am not rich mate but I would not be arsed about losing £250 if I managed to get one in both resales. I would happily hand the coach ticket back.

I know everyone's circumstances are different and £250 is not to be scoffed at. Yet I still feel gutted and desperate times call for desperate measures.

I think you'd need to create two registrations for this - you wouldn't be able to get a coach & a general ticket as it wouldn't let you buy it twice

7 minutes ago, LaurenEdwards93 said:

I think you'd need to create two registrations for this - you wouldn't be able to get a coach & a general ticket as it wouldn't let you buy it twice

Ah gotcha. I would not do that then. I am going to try in coach sale and will travel from anywhere.

4 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Thank You.

For some strange reason I feel far more positive this morning.

Nothing worthwhile comes easy in life and I have always liked a challenge.

I'm so happy you're feeling more positive! I haven't got there yet, but we need to believe we can do this!!! We HAVE to do this!!

It pains me to say this but - can I join please!!!!???

Never missed out on a Sunday ticket day before (every one since 2009) and I'm still feeling crap (also one of the payment screen crash victime).  Feels like I've lost an old friend.  Hopefully we will be reunited come April.  One thing that is the most worrying is that there are 5 of us who regularly go and the resale is only usually for 4.

To make matters worse my wife suggested that maybe we could try Latitude instead - aaaaaaaaarrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, bellboy said:

It pains me to say this but - can I join please!!!!???

Never missed out on a Sunday ticket day before (every one since 2009) and I'm still feeling crap (also one of the payment screen crash victime).  Feels like I've lost an old friend.  Hopefully we will be reunited come April.  One thing that is the most worrying is that there are 5 of us who regularly go and the resale is only usually for 4.

To make matters worse my wife suggested that maybe we could try Latitude instead - aaaaaaaaarrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I've had this plenty of times in work - "there's other festivals you could go to?" NO THERE ISN'T!!!

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Thank You.

For some strange reason I feel far more positive this morning.

Nothing worthwhile comes easy in life and I have always liked a challenge.

I can’t shift the glum feeling, how long does this last for?

It’s such a weird feeling, I hope everyone else is feeling a bit better than I am. This is making me feel for driven to go though.

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

If I get coach I won't try in the main sale , don't want to take some ones else tickets. Just feeling coach may give me a greater chance .

Just with my mum been ill it limits my options if I had to get back home.