McCor

Resale Club 2019

Welcome to Resale Club. Or not, as the case may be. Nobody wants to be here, but here we are....

We got this 🤞🏼

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hooba said:

I'm not usually one for clubs but, despite my earlier statements to the opposite, I think I'm in this club now.

Do we get badges?

I’m thinking we may have to make some....

Count me in. No one out of the 5 groups of my immediate friends got through. Will have been my 4th year running and I can't bear the thought of not being there.

Good luck all - its nice to know I'm not alone. Today's been tough indeed :(

Morale at an all time low.. in the anti-spirit of the festival i've informed my second group of six they've been culled for the resale attempt due to messing with my positive vibe in the weeks building up to T-day

• Upvote 1

I’m here, again. I was a reluctant member last year, even more so this year.

I actually got in after about 3 minutes in the last resale, it seemed easy but then it always does when you get through, and when you don’t like today it seems like the hardest thing in the world.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

Another reluctant club member. I have my ticket, but 4 family members missing out so suffering pre-festival anti-climax and getting involved in re-sale in the hope they don’t miss out!

Me plus two or three (if he can budget it) non-forumers signing up.

Got to bed at 4:15, up at 8:50 for nowt, because the booking page crashed twice when we had got to it

For the resale, what’s the limit on how many tickets you can get? Does it seem any easier to get through? Today was horrific. Not helped by my hangover...

1 minute ago, McCor said:

For the resale, what’s the limit on how many tickets you can get? Does it seem any easier to get through? Today was horrific. Not helped by my hangover...

2 coach and 4 general in previous years. I've always found it more straightforward in the sense that I've had things wrapped up early in each resale, but I expect it to be a bit tougher this time. I feel like we'll all be more likely to get them in April than we were in these two sales though :)

Hi guys,

I keep telling myself it's not my fault. It's not my fault. But at times, I feel like it was... 😫😭