Resale Club 2019

McCor

17 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Tell that person from me to do the decent thing and put their ticket back in the pot...

Outrageous behaviour!

My thoughts exactly!! He says its because his daughters bday is on the Friday. If the birthday was that important he should not have even tried for a ticket. £250 for 2 days and having to camp next to a toilet.... while all these poor people didnt get tickets and would go on the monday morning if they would let them in! 

2 minutes ago, Havors said:

My thoughts exactly!! He says its because his daughters bday is on the Friday. If the birthday was that important he should not have even tried for a ticket. £250 for 2 days and having to camp next to a toilet.... while all these poor people didnt get tickets and would go on the monday morning if they would let them in! 

A lame excuse. She’ll have plenty more birthdays!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, McCor said:

See what I mean? I'm not very techy.... Try it now...

Still seems to be view only for me. 

Is it actually feasible that we could help each other with buying tickets on resale day when it comes to paying in full for other members on here using your credit card or vice versa sharing your payment details. 

Would love to help others out on the day as I only need 2 tickets just don't know if there's any comeback if someone doesn't send you the funds after buying the tickets

2 minutes ago, Igster said:

Still seems to be view only for me. 

Is it actually feasible that we could help each other with buying tickets on resale day when it comes to paying in full for other members on here using your credit card or vice versa sharing your payment details. 

Would love to help others out on the day as I only need 2 tickets just don't know if there's any comeback if someone doesn't send you the funds after buying the tickets

I'd happily give my card details of a second account I never use, and just put the money in there! 

2 minutes ago, McCor said:

I'd happily give my card details of a second account I never use, and just put the money in there! 

Same. If i was buying for someone on here I would pay for it myself on creditcard in trust they'd repay as long as I had them on facebook/phone number

I wonder if I could cancel the payment if they didn't? 

3 minutes ago, McCor said:

Maybe people can apply for these Monzo or Revolut cards and just put funds on there as and when...

3 minutes ago, McCor said:

Never thought of that! 

Must look into getting something like that setup just for the Resale. If it's one of those temp online cards all the better. Either share that with others over Facebook and what's app or vice versa. 

2 minutes ago, Igster said:

Never thought of that! 

Must look into getting something like that setup just for the Resale. If it's one of those temp online cards all the better. Either share that with others over Facebook and what's app or vice versa. 

The thing to check is when do you share details? Because this is all very public domain. Right at the point of payment? Trusting that that person is genuinely even trying for you? Or, do you buy for people in the hope they will actually pay you back. And if they don't, name and shame!

1 minute ago, squareheadz said:

Quick Q: Apologies if it's been asked here before. When paying for resale tickets is there a deposit system or is the entire ~£1000 for all four tickets to be paid at time of purchase?

You have to pay for the whole lot in one hit 

Edited by andyb66

13 minutes ago, McCor said:

Thank you for making this! I've added a column with space for peoples e-fest names as I know not everyone's is obvious. I have added a coach column too :) I am hoping to get coach tickets so I'll be free to help for everyone on the Sunday if all goes to plan

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LaurenEdwards93 said:

Thank you for making this! I've added a column with space for peoples e-fest names as I know not everyone's is obvious. I have added a coach column too :) I am hoping to get coach tickets so I'll be free to help for everyone on the Sunday if all goes to plan

Good work Lauren :)

6 minutes ago, McCor said:

The thing to check is when do you share details? Because this is all very public domain. Right at the point of payment? Trusting that that person is genuinely even trying for you? Or, do you buy for people in the hope they will actually pay you back. And if they don't, name and shame!

I thought you could only use a card from lead booker ? Is that not the case 

1 minute ago, NaturalWine said:

I thought you could only use a card from lead booker ? Is that not the case 

This may well be true! In that case, I am happy to make sure I can get as many as possible, and if you don't pay me back, I will find you, and look at you with nervous disappointed expression...

32 minutes ago, McCor said:

True, at the point of sale would make the most sense but then as you said are they even looking for tickets and if you do get passed the holding page in the dying minutes of the sale the last thing to be worrying about is communicating  with others trying to get the card details swapped asap. I would imagine the only real way of doing it is taking the hit yourself on your card and praying the other members pay up after. 

Edited by Igster