Football 18/19

ThomThomDrum

25 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

In case you missed it, Newcastle were announced in the top 20 richest clubs in the world and Mike Ashley is still only sanctioning loans. 

In the 20 richest clubs in the world and over 70 clubs in Europe have broken their transfer record since we last did. 

32 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Why? He's being shown up. Same players winning every game? He's a busted flush, I know he won't be embarrassed but he should be.

Why? Have a look at his list of honours and you'll see why... Man United are on a great run of form but that hardly means Mourinho is a dead manager and Ole is God... Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Mourinho did much good this season and I'm certainly not saying his tactics were on point but to make out that he isn't gonna walk into another well paid, top job and (more than likely) win more trophies is ludicrous. 

15 hours ago, thetime said:

Never thought they would give it to ole full time, can’t see how they can’t now. 

Lets see how they handle a loss. Have PSG x 2, Liverpool, Arsenal and City in the next 6 weeks. 

If Utd get knocked out of the Champions League and lose to City and Liverpool and blow the top 4 chances it'll be very different. 

For the guy who said Liverpool fans aren't really bothered about Everton but Everton fans are obsessed with Liverpool I give you Wooderson. Isn't bothered about his team winning the league but always on here with a post about 1 second after Everton lose.