Lineup 2020

randlfan

fucking hell

the more i think about this the more excited i get

now i’m just trying to explain to my friend why spending about £70 for a toilet, locker and a shower doesn’t really make any sense

do people often steal shit from tents at reading or are they being paranoid because they’re also convinced you have to pay to use campsite toilets which tbh......they wouldn’t want to use them anyway

Edited by defender4

11 minutes ago, defender4 said:

fucking hell

the more i think about this the more excited i get

now i’m just trying to explain to my friend why spending about £70 for a toilet, locker and a shower doesn’t really make any sense

do people often steal shit from tents at reading or are they being paranoid because they’re also convinced you have to pay to use campsite toilets which tbh......they wouldn’t want to use them anyway

i think it ultimately depends on where you stay and the people around you, in two years going i had no issues at all but i know people who have stolen stuff from other tents. I’d say your chair is more likely to get stolen if anything.If you don’t have anything too flashy on and you’re not a massive c**t to the people around u - e.g. blasting music when they’re trying to sleep then you’ll probably be fine. 

29 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

Remember when @eFestivals used to have bands listed as (R), (SR) or (TBC)? That used to be our main point of info and discussion, but it seems like the sources have dried up these days or something...?

Pretty sure he stopped chasing after R&L info, or doesn't get it anymore so we don't get them now. 

18 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

Yeah, this was a great year.

I remember meeting someone I know on the Saturday night and he couldn’t believe that I’d watched Bad Religion instead of Arcade Fire.

He babbled on about how amazing Arcade Fire were and how I’d made a huge mistake in missing them.

I didn’t want to tell him that if I hadn’t watched Bad Religion I’d have watched Pendulum and if I hadn’t watched Pendulum I’d have watched Ash.haha.

Such a strong year, I'd have chose all 3 before AF too and chose Pendulum.

12 hours ago, Bandit Tom said:

BMTH are headline or nothing, also I made that poster template months ago

Not now they aren't, time passed.

6 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

Remember when @eFestivals used to have bands listed as (R), (SR) or (TBC)? That used to be our main point of info and discussion, but it seems like the sources have dried up these days or something...?

there's less info nowadays because they try harder to keep it under wraps, but it was always the case that sometimes I got info and sometimes I didn't - it just depends what goes past someone's ears that then comes my way. That's the nature of gossip and rumours.

47 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

there's less info nowadays because they try harder to keep it under wraps, but it was always the case that sometimes I got info and sometimes I didn't - it just depends what goes past someone's ears that then comes my way. That's the nature of gossip and rumours.

If you were a gambling man, which 3 bands would your 50p be on to headline this year? 

22 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

If you were a gambling man, which 3 bands would your 50p be on to headline this year? 

LG, LG and MCR (for the bants)

In all seriousness I can see what people are saying about Stormzy co headlining could be him and BMTH with Stormzy closing Reading and Bring Me Leeds

Then the Strokes with LG, with Strokes closing Reading and LG closing Leeds

Then Rage on the Sunday

15 minutes ago, gimleydesigner said:

Stormzy headlined Glastonbury less than a year back and has only got more popular since

He is NOT co-headlining

Kendrick is supposedly headlining glasto this year and co-headlined Reading 2 years back. You can’t argue Kendrick wasn’t huge when he co-headlined

3 minutes ago, zak14 said:

Kendrick is supposedly headlining glasto this year and co-headlined Reading 2 years back. You can’t argue Kendrick wasn’t huge when he co-headlined

Wasnt that cause he has a condition where he cannot rap for long periods at a time, hence a shorter set with Panic doing one also?

17 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Busy dreaming of Rage Against The Machine, Run The Jewels, Idles and Denzel Curry on that Sunday Main Stage. Have a good weekend everyone.

Add Skepta as the sub to that day and it's looking really strong - someone like while she sleeps or Code Orange earlier in the day, something like.. 

RATM/ Skepta/ Run The Jewels/ IDLES/ Denzel Curry/ While She Sleeps/ Code Orange 

Or are CO more likely on another stage?

Edited by jamieaslee

32 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

Add Skepta as the sub to that day and it's looking really strong - someone like while she sleeps or Code Orange earlier in the day, something like.. 

RATM/ Skepta/ Run The Jewels/ IDLES/ Denzel Curry/ While She Sleeps/ Code Orange 

Or are CO more likely on another stage?

Code Orange will do Knotfest, I think.