Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

34 minutes ago, incident said:

I hereby submit my annual nomination for the "Parklife Worst Poster Design" award to Parklife.

image.png.ff023e65780080aaffa1e4cb41c85eb3.png

I like the design as an art piece.. but as a poster meant to show you who’s playing their festival, it’s awful, almost unreadable at times.

Also doesn’t help that when you do read it you realise it’s just a crap lineup.

3 minutes ago, whateverworksout said:

does this make doja cat more unlikely? a good few i’d take from that line up for glastonbury, not enough to make me consider buying a ticket tho 

Yeah I think she’s out - doing both this and Wireless as a headliner doesn’t strike confidence in her taking Glastonbury’s low pay for a non-headline slot. 

20 hours ago, whateverworksout said:

does this make doja cat more unlikely? a good few i’d take from that line up for glastonbury, not enough to make me consider buying a ticket tho 

If I had Disclosure, Anne Marie and Becky/Rudimental the same day I'd consider a day if it was miles away.

20 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Can't say Doja Cat missing Glastonbury is a bad one if she was a Pyramid sub for me.

If she was topping the Other, different gravy, as it may mean one more clash to be concerned with.

Agreed, Doja Cat missing the festival is not an issue. For me it just means a chance for a better quality act taking a sub/Other headliner slot which is subjective. 

ALSO.

Not sure where to put this  but Splendour Nottingham being the latest festival taking a year off due to the council not having some things sorted in time.

Hopefully it is just the year and the 2025 they are planning for comes back but it's never a good sign if a City is out of money to randomly find it for this event. Not only that, due to it being a non camping event, the city is sold out in a lot of hotels that weekend too so if that doesn't make the £££. Hopefully though.

lineup wise I didn't think they did as well as 2022s standard. It's a shame as The Vaccines and The Coral played Saturday which would have been good for me but I had a sh*tty wedding to attend that was 50/50.

3 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Go, or else youre missing out

IMG_4934.jpeg

Somebody's choice in fonts leaves a lot to be desired.

Well they're called The Armed, and have shows in the UK at:

11 Jun, 2024 - Leeds - Brudenell Social Club
12 Jun, 2024 - London - HERE at Outernet, London

Plus a GSH unless they're not planning to do anything between Helsinki and Roskilde Festival.

Edited by charlierc