Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Yip. We put some Rear Standing in the bank just in case, but hopefully we can sell them on.

Really no queue though. Night and day compared to Taylor, Bey and even O-Rod 

Got my sights set on the San Siro though.

I really need to get on O2! Not expecting to secure anything good in the main sale

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Front standing wasn't available, so still all to play for.

Excellent, good to know! Looking to take my Dad so will want some seats. For Blur I sat in row F of the lower tier, about 3 blocks in and it was the most perfect view, though can only imagine how much those will be for this one. 

18 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

After buying for Taylor and Beyonce this year the Boss prices seem relatively normal by comparison.

Though f**k all front standing for Wembley available via O2.

There were certainly some available, I went in to check prices and was able to pull a pair. Threw them back though, I have no intention of going to Wembley twice so will wait and see if they add a night 2 or if I made a dumb move. 

4 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

There were certainly some available, I went in to check prices and was able to pull a pair. Threw them back though, I have no intention of going to Wembley twice so will wait and see if they add a night 2 or if I made a dumb move. 

Fair enough. We were trying for 4 and didn't see a sausage despite getting in on really low queue numbers.

Do we think that The Boss will stick to the same set list and this will just be a continuation of this year’s tour or will we go back to the more traditional fluid set lists?

Saw him in Rome last year and it was the least good I’ve seen him. Very polished and tight but lacked something. I want to see him again but not the same show

23 minutes ago, tarw said:

Do we think that The Boss will stick to the same set list and this will just be a continuation of this year’s tour or will we go back to the more traditional fluid set lists?

Saw him in Rome last year and it was the least good I’ve seen him. Very polished and tight but lacked something. I want to see him again but not the same show

I hope it is mixed up, but I'm not expecting it to be. 
Would be brilliant if he'd treat us to the older material for this leg, like he did in the US on the last leg of the River tour, going heavy on Greetings... and The Wild, The Innocent. 

25 minutes ago, tarw said:

I'd be amazed if it went back to the signs. I read an interview (think it was with his manager) where it was said he hated the signs as they ruined the flow of the show. However, people just kept bringing them and it got out of control.

Its a shame - I'd prefer to see THAT Bruce too, but he has moved on. 

Given that 2023 was "greatest hits" heavy, I'd expect the same again, hopefully with some variation.

Personally, I'd just like to see him shake up the middle of the show, bit fed up of Kitty's Back, Last Man Standing and even Backstreets, all of which were untouched throughout the run. Other than that he can play what he wants.