Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Just copped a Manchester ticket in the new venue. £43.50 all-in feels like pretty good value these days

Yeah, that's not outrageous, and you know they'll put on a top notch light/sound show. 55 Euros for the Berlin tickets, and the venue looks ace. Properly excited about this.

Velodrom - Arena

2 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Rush of 1990s dance acts at the moment. Seeing Autechre and Chems in space of 3 days next week.

Just saw Orbital, seeing Chems next weekend and Prodigy in about 3 weekends!

1 minute ago, gfa said:

Just saw Orbital, seeing Chems next weekend and Prodigy in about 3 weekends!

Yes I have Orbital next May booked! And now UW also.

When these acts sprung up and had initial success no one thought they'd be doing it in ten years let alone 30. Last time I saw the Chems indoors was 1999.

3 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Really hoping that Orbital will make an appearance at Glasto.
Don't see them getting the Sunday Other headline slot again though. 

Their current show would be perfect for West Holts IMO.

Good chance to bring on Jason Williamson for Dirty Rat.

Edited by Skip997

3 hours ago, Dark Star said:

Really hoping that Orbital will make an appearance at Glasto.
Don't see them getting the Sunday Other headline slot again though. 

3 hours ago, Skip997 said:

Their current show would be perfect for West Holts IMO.

Good chance to bring on Jason Williamson for Dirty Rat.

more suited to park these days size wise

Morning all, I've been a member on here for a while and never professed to having any sort of insider info ever and usually just post my opinions on things. 

But, a friend of mine is quite well connected with a few things, and I have good reason to believe that a stadium tour is getting announced on Tuesday coming. Uncertain as to any venues other than the one local to me, or if it's been mentioned in here already. 

I don't think it will have any bearing on Glasto whatsoever but it is someone who has headlined before

• Thanks 1

Just now, 49Lawson said:

Morning all, I've been a member on here for a while and never professed to having any sort of insider info ever and usually just post my opinions on things. 

But, a friend of mine is quite well connected with a few things, and I have good reason to believe that a stadium tour is getting announced on Tuesday coming. Uncertain as to any venues other than the one local to me, or if it's been mentioned in here already. 

I don't think it will have any bearing on Glasto whatsoever but it is someone who has headlined before

Rolling Stones would be nice. 

6 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Springsteen?

• Like 1