Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

50 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Managed to get a “cheap” ticket for Madonna (£50 after fees).

We got £50 tickets for the Tuesday. A much better price to watch a possible car crash than £300+! I went back in again for another day for fun (as you do) and found out that the seats a row in front of ours were £100 each! The pricing really is mad for this one.

Everyone on Twitter who got the £50-ish seats has also said they're back row. It's insane, it must be literally one row of those seats and then everything else is £100+. Really worried this will inspire other artists to think they can get away with the same as I'm already sick of only being able to afford the upper tier of the O2, I'm not being cast to the back row permanently because I won't pay three figures.

Many thanks for that - just bought 2 standing tickets right up near the stage (GA Floor B) for a grand total of £251.  After trying for the O2 earlier this feels like an absolute bargain!  Was gonna need flights and accommodation in London anyway, so may as well have a nice weekend in Stockholm instead.  Very happy - Thanks 😊👍

3 hours ago, Greenelk said:

I had a look at Stockholm for Madonna.  £126 for standing around the stage, and the same price for the best seats...

image.png.da618b13a3b93e1e5a181081c04d072e.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

There are wider questions here around why the same basic seat is three times more expensive in this country than it is in Sweden.

Indeed.  Not expecting all countries pricing to be the same, but 3 times as much!  Disgraceful practice

I had tickets in my basket this morning for Sunday at The O2 for £430 each (incl fees) and just couldn't justify it.  The tickets I have just purchased were £125.50 each (incl fees) and are roughly as close to the stage.  The only other difference was the O2 tickets were seated whereas the Swedish ones are standing (which I prefer anyway!)

Edited by circus92

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass II said:

There are wider questions here around why the same basic seat is three times more expensive in this country than it is in Sweden.

it is, as I believe the old expression goes, utterly shit, isn't