Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

Hope the new album is out by then. 

Massively intrigued by the 3 London gigs on Thursday/Friday this week.

Some extremely cryptic messaging around what they'll be and fevered discussion! I don't think it's been discussed on here yet (apologies if I've missed it) but they've sent different emails to the attendees for each, introducing different plays by a character they've created, and a dress code. Nobody seems sure what's a joke at what isn't, which I guess is the point!

5 minutes ago, JHad said:

Massively intrigued by the 3 London gigs on Thursday/Friday this week.

Some extremely cryptic messaging around what they'll be and fevered discussion! I don't think it's been discussed on here yet (apologies if I've missed it) but they've sent different emails to the attendees for each, introducing different plays by a character they've created, and a dress code. Nobody seems sure what's a joke at what isn't, which I guess is the point!

image.png.db56d20f8bb4702a16aba59b1025e939.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by JHad
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Erk. That's a no then. 2022 really is the death of the upper-end gig for me, rather put a few gigs' worth of money in a pot and do an entire other festival. 

Indeed. They could probably justify the £74.50 with for a full No Doubt show with a half-decent support bill. That Gold Circle price would have bought a 4-day ticket at Primavera Sound Porto.

Got Golden Circle for Romsey and didn't even flinch at the price tbh. I've been waiting for nearly 16 years for this gig, lol. She will do No Doubt songs and Stephen and Gabrial will probably be there so... side No Doubt members? 

Wtf was up with Ticketmaster pre-sale though? Like what was the criteria for that? I'm signed up to her newsletter, have bought merch, signed up as her as one of my alerts/favourites, bought loads of tickets from them. What else could I have done? Thank goodness for AEG & AXS!

3 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

BLUR doing festivals all over the place now!

Surely Glasto on their agenda? 

Which festivals?  I think the repeated reply has been that they want to do new things (e.g. not glastonbury) and that while they may do festivals they aren't in the uk (e.g. not glastonbury)

33 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Which festivals?  I think the repeated reply has been that they want to do new things (e.g. not glastonbury) and that while they may do festivals they aren't in the uk (e.g. not glastonbury)

They're playing a 15k capacity fest in Belgium which is kinda wild https://www.lokersefeesten.be/en/

4 hours ago, jenko said:

Warwick is £142.50 in Gold Circle, £74.50 GA standing. Wowzers!!

That is insane.  It's Gwen Stefani FFS.  C-List artist and B-List celebrity, at best.  World's gone absolutely fucking mad.

At this rate we may actually see an Oasis reunion at some point.  It'll be £500 a ticket and sell out multiple times.

36 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

At this rate we may actually see an Oasis reunion at some point.  It'll be £500 a ticket and sell out multiple times.

Given Peter Kay is now doing 20 sold out Manchester dates running into 2024, I dread to think of what an Oasis reunion would look like. Might as well just give them a residency at Etihad.