Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 10/17/2022 at 10:28 AM, Andy0808 v5 said:

Went up to £112 for the front pit with fees.

Is this the new standard or just greed? Insane money. Makes me think our highest estimations for Glastonbury may be optimistic 

My standing ticket for the O2 date with Skiba (and Frank Turner in support) in 2017 was about £55. I expected a price jump from that gig, but this? Holy shit.

Has anyone been to Ally Pally recently? What's the bag policy like?

Going on Thursday for Franz and having to go straight from the office, which means having to take my laptop with me. I've got an airline style bag that's slightly bigger than A4 that I carry it around in. How strict are they on the A4 thing?

Will this get in?

6a00d83451cbb069e2013488d3790d970c-pi

Edited by Hugh Jass II

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Has anyone been to Ally Pally recently? What's the bag policy like?

Going on Thursday for Franz and having to go straight from the office, which means having to take my laptop with me. I've got an airline style bag that's slightly bigger than A4 that I carry it around in. How strict are they on the A4 thing?

Will this get in?

6a00d83451cbb069e2013488d3790d970c-pi

will be fine

6 hours ago, gfa said:

He'll charge very reasonable prices, doubt it will be that stacked to be honest

Gonna need a couple acts regardless if he is only asking £50 for standing and the upper levels are maybe even £10. Just getting people inside even at that low price point is going to make a killing. Couple of pints and a t shirt is £40 right there. Multiply that by however many thousands and youre making up any potential shortfalls on ticket revenue.