Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

18 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I'm certainly not expecting Meshuggah to be at the farm, but I think there could be some overlap.

Bands from the 'punk' stage line-up could certainly cross over to the hell stage. There'll always be room for Tenacious D as an afternoon act on the pyramid. Personally I'd love to see Fishbone and The Cult, and the big dream, Porcupine Tree at Glastonbury, which doesn't seem too much of a stretch.

Flogging Molly have played before, think they headlined Avalon, was excellent. Pretty sure Gogel Bordello have played too. 

1 hour ago, Al2006 said:

I would love to see incubus on the farm - not sure what kind of reception they'd get.. and I have seen them for over 10 years, but they were a really tight band when I last saw them, and so many great songs

I've not heard much of their recent stuff, but they are always such a good live band. Always wanted them to be at Glasto. 

6 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Given the number of people involved, I would expect there was quite a lot of social media chatter beforehand which may have alerted them.

Quite a sad situation. I cannot bear to even go onto the Daily Fail website to see how they're reporting it.

I had never heard of him before, so had his album on this morning. Quite enjoyed it. Certainly could see a decent WH slot for him.

Yeah his album is great, it's sad that this is how most people are getting to know him- he's a new artist who definitely did not anticipate how big he had gotten when he announced the shows too. Selling out 3 days in Brixton off your debut album and you're not even a native? Huge. 

Edited by Haan

Just now, Enkidu said:

Completely understandable and i realise there are more important things like people's health and safety, but a bit disappointing nonetheless. Had really been looking forward to this gig and was going to be my last big bosh of the year...

oh shit i misread that - though it said 18th as in this sunday not february.

Feel sorry for everyone who has hotels booked etc as no doubt 2manydjs would be fine

5 hours ago, gfa said:

Suprefan was celebrating last month Blackpink fans jumping over the glasto / BST fences too!

while we're here may as well rub in the fact they haven't sold out their BST show 😂

image.thumb.png.711608df7a37649a6b0bd82cac3b6f84.png

Apparently the K pop kids are waiting on Coachella to drop and if they arent on there then theyll go to London. Also support acts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Apparently the K pop kids are waiting on Coachella to drop and if they arent on there then theyll go to London. Also support acts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ah yes because people flying halfway around the world are the core demographic - not k pop fans in the UK 😂

13 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Obviously a complete load of rubbish but it does make me smile the thought that you’re on all these K Pop forums obviously hearing from people 1 by 1 stating they’re waiting for Coachella

3 hours ago, gfa said:

oh shit i misread that - though it said 18th as in this sunday not february.

Feel sorry for everyone who has hotels booked etc as no doubt 2manydjs would be fine

I think the venue's going to be out of action for a few days while the events behind what happened are worked out.

3 hours ago, zahidf said:

Screenshot_20221216_160443_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221216_160443_Twitter.jpg

Pusha T's show there on December 19th has also been postponed according to the venue website. Sounds like the venue might be out of action for a few days while the investigation goes on. 

21 hours ago, zahidf said:

Going crazy in brixton.... apparently a large group of kids rushed into o2 brixton academy for some act called Asake? Never heard of him. But there's around 20 police cars around brixton academy

remembered tonight that the doors of the academy got rushed at a legal rave there i was at  30-ish year ago. 

7 hours ago, thewayiam said:

haha, to be fair I haven't suggested a prominent slot.

This is true! 

To be fair I like them, think I saw them at Reading many moons ago, but they’ve not been on my radar for a long long time. 

Would they still get a Glasto spot? I have no idea of their popularity these days.

14 hours ago, charlierc said:

I think the venue's going to be out of action for a few days while the events behind what happened are worked out.

Pusha T's show there on December 19th has also been postponed according to the venue website. Sounds like the venue might be out of action for a few days while the investigation goes on. 

Pusha's whole tour was postponed a while ago. Not sure why, but I know it hadn't sold great in birmingham.

17 hours ago, sisco said:

Obviously a complete load of rubbish but it does make me smile the thought that you’re on all these K Pop forums obviously hearing from people 1 by 1 stating they’re waiting for Coachella

If these imaginary K pop fans can afford to fly to UK or Coachella to see one band play once, surely they have the money to do both. Really disappointed in the Blink Army smdh.