"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

9 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I want to meet Couchy because there's so many things about that man I'm curious about, the posh talking is yet another of them.

He's gorgeous and floppy haired.

37 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Oh now i want to meet him and make him say bath. 

Yeah, but I say bath instead of bath and I'm not posh. And I was born up where you live now. 

Bath.

Bath. 

See?

9 minutes ago, Woffy said:

He's gorgeous and floppy haired.

Yeah, but I say bath instead of bath and I'm not posh. And I was born up where you live now. 

Bath.

Bath. 

See?

Also going to ask him the difference between bisque and chowder. Chowdah! 

I'm still quite certain it's Gorillaz at the Park Stage,  I don't think it was coincidence that the guy was playing Saturn Barz in that video..

Although Obama is def the wildcard, and yes as others here have expressed, I wouldn't be excited for that..

The Sgt. Pepper new remix was out yesterday, I  listened to it today (first time in years probably), and started to fantasize about the idea of Macca and Ringo on the Legend slot for a 50th anniv Sgt. Pepper show - that would be something...probably never going to happen though

41 minutes ago, defrio29 said:

Macca and Ringo on the Legend slot for a 50th anniv Sgt. Pepper show - that would be something...probably never going to happen though

The Sunday is also the 50th anniversary of the broadcast of All You Need Is Love. It would be so fitting, but too good to possibly be true!

18 minutes ago, Franky said:

Is it safe to say fuck all has happened ?

14 minutes ago, Woffy said:

News:

Couchy is posh. 

Someone drove around the site, filming, playing Gorillaz on their stereo. 

So, yes. About as much as fuck all. 

Damnit, I was hoping that while I was tuned out and flying halfway across the world there would be some slightly moe exciting developments!

However, Obama would be pretty "huge", whatever your political views of him are (I'm definitely in the "yay" rather than the "nay" camp)

12 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm going to go for Macca. They've been announcing the 'teatime slot' for years and haven't done so this year. If not Macca, then someone else substantially bigger than Gibb in the legend slot.

It's got to be the legend slot hasn't it? Unless it's the secret underground piano arena.

3 minutes ago, musky said:

It's got to be the legend slot hasn't it? Unless it's the secret underground piano arena.

They always announce that slot. It's been the de facto fourth headliner for years.  Barry Gibb's voice may be shot, but he's definitely got a back catalogue worth shouting about.

Unless he's not the legend.