"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Presumably they'll dump a dead cow on the Pyramid? Or even better a million quid?

lol let's hope so ! although let's stick to the original theme and make it a sheep. Wouldn't want to see the worthy cows hurt :( 

also this 

Just now, Jakeyboi135 said:

Have i missed something apart from the NME article and a vague cryptic message on their website?

Yes, my 12 year campaign to get them to play at Glastonbury and now my hard work has finally paid off ! 

It has to be ! 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Franky said:

I can only tell you guys so many times before you realise the truth ! 

Its The KLF !

See proof below 

http://www.nme.com/news/music/klf-tease-return-music-2017-1932564#qYIpW3ksWCzPbzhg.99

Hope not, always thought they were a bit naff, all that ancients of mu mu bollocks. The one they did with Tammy Wynette used to drive me insane with anger, hate that song more than any other. It was just shite dressed up as utter shite pretending to be something other than shite.

Which it wasn't.

1 minute ago, Purple aki squat said:

Hope not, always thought they were a bit naff, all that ancients of mu mu bollocks. The one they did with Tammy Wynette used to drive me insane with anger, hate that song more than any other. It was just shite dressed up as utter shite pretending to be something other than shite.

Which it wasn't.

Ahhhhhhhh but you were wrong then and you're wrong now. Lol 

3 hours ago, mf_2005 said:

Are you sure about that? This is from an NME article in 2015, shows he fully gets what Glastonbury is.

“It’s an amazing thing – THE POWER OF THE GLASTONBURY!” Dave Grohl proclaimed to NME a fortnight ago, waving his arms in mock Gandalf grandeur. “It’s only just starting to sink in for us. I don’t really know if we have that same kind of iconic old-school festival back home,” he explains, before grinning his way through platitudes for what Michael Eavis has spent 60 years creating in Somerset: “an institution… that badass fucking farm party… a place that’s basically music festival Valhalla.” He may have only dropped by Worthy Farm once before in his career, performing with the Foo Fighters low on the bill in 1998, but he’s wise to its importance, and bouncing off the walls with anticipation for his shot at its famous headline slot. “I’m so excited to show up, walk on the side of the stage, look at the audience and just think – oh this is gonna be gooooood. We’re gonna fucking give it to them tonight.”

I didn't deny he knows what it's all about, he's been touring for how long!. What I said was that it's finally the time when he accepted Glasto and tbf they played every festival going last time out too and would probably have skipped over to Reading the following year had that all worked out,

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Pretty embarrassing time to not be on the Lorde bandwagon when she's already dropped two of the jams of the year.

1 maybe, I got into Green Light but the other is forgotten.

This thread has gone mad

So Emily's much publicised "Big Secret" for Glastonbury is the KLF? She would be an absolute laughing stock, would lose all credibility. Get a grip people, KLF isn't a "Big" Secret

We have lost all perspective, with a line-up which includes Radiohead, Ed, the Gibster and Foos then the KLF isn't something that would get m(any) people excited

Pink Floyd, Take That, Diano Ross, Stone Roses, Oasis, they are Big Sectrets, KLF certainly isn't

Focus people

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

This thread has gone mad

So Emily's much publicised "Big Secret" for Glastonbury is the KLF? She would be an absolute laughing stock, would lose all credibility. Get a grip people, KLF isn't a "Big" Secret

We have lost all perspective, with a line-up which includes Radiohead, Ed, the Gibster and Foos then the KLF isn't something that would get m(any) people excited

Pink Floyd, Take That, Diano Ross, Stone Roses, Oasis, they are Big Sectrets, KLF certainly isn't

Focus people

Back with you heretic ! Keep your evil to yourself :elf:

Trying to think of something we haven't covered yet. 

The National and friends did a Grateful Dead cover album last year. A possible live set of that with some of the other featuring musicians to be announced on the second poster? 

6 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

To be fair it only appears to be one, slightly insane person repeatedly saying it's the KLF.

12 years I have been saying the KLF will play at Glastonbury this is the closest it's ever come, show some support people. 

Besides @eFestivals agrees with me ! Just ask him. 

2 minutes ago, Franky said:

12 years I have been saying the KLF will play at Glastonbury this is the closest it's ever come, show some support people. 

Besides @eFestivals agrees with me ! Just ask him. 

18 years I've been saying pearl jam should be playing Glastonbury...... I don't get any support and pearl jam WOULD be a big secret.. Compared to KLF soz old son.. 

At least I'm realistic it ent gonna happen.. 

1 minute ago, guypjfreak said:

18 years I've been saying pearl jam should be playing Glastonbury...... I don't get any support and pearl jam WOULD be a big secret.. Compared to KLF soz old son.. 

At least I'm realistic it ent gonna happen.. 

Never give up my friend, never give up ! I shall support your wish.