Unlikely acts you'd love to see

kalifire

4 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

OK, it is one of the most unlikely acts ever BUT would love to see OLJ and JT perform the whole of the Grease soundtrack live at Glastonbury :) (with live band and backing singers obviously)

Fantastic. Imagine the fancy dress.

I should get my quiff outfit sorted just in case. 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

OK, it is one of the most unlikely acts ever BUT would love to see OLJ and JT perform the whole of the Grease soundtrack live at Glastonbury :) (with live band and backing singers obviously)

Nah, it wouldn't be the same without Kenickie.

7 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

JT looks terrifying these days, his plastic surgery makes it looks like someone's modelled a face out of clay on top of his face, then painted it badly.  Don't get me started on the hair, some of his barnets would make Trump blush.

On 1/20/2017 at 5:29 PM, Gnomicide said:

Yep. It was glorious. 

SLF at Wodlands Stage was the perfect ending to the festival for me. I'd been suffering with a cold all weekend and knew that i wouldn't have the energy for Beans on Toast as well so totally went for it down the front for Jake and the boys

Edited by tjamest

On 1/20/2017 at 4:56 PM, Familiar2billions said:

Ive got to go with Rancid too. Ive been going to punk shows and plenty of festivals since i was 15 (now 30) and they are the one punk band i still haven't seen!

Also wouldn't mind some Less Than Jake and Drop Kick Murphys. Am i righy in thinking its been a while since a well established american punk band has been on the bill apart from Anti Flag a couple of years back?

Looks like you missed them at Reading by a year, i'm pretty sure that i saw them at Leeds in 2001