Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, justperfect said:

Just had a quick look at the lady gaga pre sale for the Manchester arena...£232 for two UPPER tier seats !!!!!

She (or her advisors) obviously has a very high opinion if herself charging that, I'm now doubting she'd accept anything less that a full headline slot

That's to pay for her to get over haha

18 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Recorded in one take? Impressive. Hopefully they've take a trip to Pilton. If they do, we'll probably get a bonus 2ManyDJs set or two.

Yup, considering they've been pretty active at the festival recently in various forms I'd be very surprised if they didn't show up 

13 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Hell yeah Soulwax.

Pretty funny that after years of waiting, playing bits of new material live here and there, and being notorious perfectionists, they knock an album out in one day!

I wonder how many takes it took to get it right. You wouldn't want to be the guy who came in late with the triangle on the outro to the last song.

3 hours ago, justperfect said:

Just had a quick look at the lady gaga pre sale for the Manchester arena...£232 for two UPPER tier seats !!!!!

She (or her advisors) obviously has a very high opinion if herself charging that, I'm now doubting she'd accept anything less that a full headline slot

Seats in the upper tier in Birmingham are £46.60 each, and we only paid £62 each for standing, so I don't understand how that can be right.. it's not the case that all her pricing is quite that hideous, at the very least

Edited by Zac Quinn

5 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Aretha Franklin retiring

Just read up on this and apparently it's only a partial retirement, she says she'll "still be open to doing maybe one thing a month for six months a year", although yeah that's probably still enough to rule her out of a legend's slot given how unlikely that prospect was anyway

8 minutes ago, justperfect said:

Tier 2 seats (category 4) £116 + fees

Just looked again and you are quite right I apologise! Don't think I've ever seen an artist charge almost twice as much for upper tier tickets as for floor standing before, how odd

Edited by Zac Quinn