Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

7 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Would love to get Melt Yourself Down back for a higher slot on West Holts. They smashed it last time. 

Seconded, although I'll take a low slot to avoid clashes! Their Shabaka Hutchings' Mercury-nominated 'The Comet is Coming' are playing loads of fests and would also be perfect for a West Holts/Glade slot. He's also in Sons of Kemet. In fact I see he already has another band on the go, the Ancestors - get them all along!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoenix:

06-03 New York, NY - Governor's Ball
06-15 Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl
06-29 Vilanova I la Geltrú, Spain - Vida Festival
06-30 Coulau, France - Garorock Festival
07-06 Lisbon, Portugal - NOS Alive
07-07 Bilbao, Spain - Bilbao BBK Live
07-08 Hérouville-Saint-Clair, France - Festival Beauregard
07-09 Belfort, France - Les Eurockeenes
07-13 Aix-Les-Bains, France - Festival Musilac
07-14 Carhaix-Plouguer, France - Festival les Vieilles Charrues
07-22 Rome, Italy - Rock in Roma
09-22 Paris, France - AccorHotels Arena
09-30 London, England - Alexandra Palace

11 hours ago, defrio29 said:

Latitude:

C50GBNiWcAIBZFS.png

Are the Fleet Foxes UK exclusive or is there still a chance to see them at the farm?

Just saying. I bet whoever plays 3rd down on saturday on the Other stage this year will have a top spot in the Latitude lineup 2018. Editors, Manic Street Preachers, The Maccabees and now The 1975. #thereisapatternhere

Edited by Acid_Haze

5 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Just saying. I bet whoever plays 3rd down on saturday on the Other stage this year will have a top spot in the Latitude lineup 2018. Editors, Manic Street Preachers, The Maccabees and now The 1975. #thereisapatternhere

Should be TDCC from 2013 (Editors were Sunday), but aye that's a nice coincidence.

12 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Should be TDCC from 2013 (Editors were Sunday), but aye that's a nice coincidence.

coincidence? I'd like to think the organisers of Latitude have a special interest in that one slot.

Also it's a shame about Fleet Foxes :(

Edited by Acid_Haze

2 minutes ago, Ollie9917 said:

Thought that was the case but couldn't find any info on it

"And completing 2017’s fantastic foursome of first-time headliners we are delighted to announce Wimbledon’s finest, Jamie T will be the man kicking it all off with an exclusive performance topping the Thursday night bill on our second stage, The Box."

http://www.bestival.net/news

Edited by FloorFiller

unknown mortal orchestra has announced his first sort of european festival date, playing that Iceland festival called something solstice  that foo  and progidy  are headlining, it's a week before Glastonbury so could he make a return from last year so soon 

4 hours ago, OddRon said:

unknown mortal orchestra has announced his first sort of european festival date, playing that Iceland festival called something solstice  that foo  and progidy  are headlining, it's a week before Glastonbury so could he make a return from last year so soon 

Yes please, they were great on The Park. Move them up to the other stage.

31 minutes ago, Schinfler said:

Yesterday I met the band Spoon, I asked about Glastonbury and sadly they told they won't play!! 

Argh! They are touring the week after Glastonbury, but I might be a bit of quivering wreck by that point. Damn.

How were they? Nice guys?

5 hours ago, OddRon said:

Full lineup here 

17015910_1837206143163903_23599077516721

Roots Manuva on West Holts please team 

Edited by MattDavies__