Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

21 hours ago, addicted2noise said:

Yeah I sort of agree, it's cool they're singing about relevant issues but musically they sound a bit Viva Brother 

Musically Viva Brother might even be better!

13 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Bloody Coachella, I wish our headliners were Kendrick and Beyonce.

Speaking of Coachella, I'm not expecting much of their lineup when released probably tomorrow this week. It's been going down hill for a couple of years now tbh.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was with Joff from Wolf Alice over Christmas and he's pretty adamant they won't be playing. They are doing a couple of of festivals around Europe in summer to road test new material but they're writing and recording the new album this year so they feel the next step up from Pyramid slot would have to be a worthy one.

I imagine they will headline JP in 2019 or maybe 2018 if there is a fest elsewhere in the fallow year

36 minutes ago, rpfranks said:

I was with Joff from Wolf Alice over Christmas and he's pretty adamant they won't be playing. They are doing a couple of of festivals around Europe in summer to road test new material but they're writing and recording the new album this year so they feel the next step up from Pyramid slot would have to be a worthy one.

I imagine they will headline JP in 2019 or maybe 2018 if there is a fest elsewhere in the fallow year

Played 2015 and 2016 so wasn't ever likely. Can see them commanding a pretty high slot in 2019

28 minutes ago, rpfranks said:

Owt about other festivals in the UK or did they just say Europe?

4 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Played 2015 and 2016 so wasn't ever likely. Can see them commanding a pretty high slot in 2019

2014 also. But yeah, definitely. 5th down the Pyramid after just one album; suppose they might even be on album three in 2019 so if they carry on their ascent they'd be looking at a sub slot or something.

51 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Not a great live act really but I love their music enough that I'd love them to play anyway.

I could see then annoyingly getting a similar spot to Band of Horses in JP and being a clash. Sunday this year was my favorite day overall but I couldn't be really bothered.

27 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I think that's Lorde and Future Islands first festival of this year

Lorde has a chance tbh

23 minutes ago, zahidf said:

thats pretty lame for coachella

Maybe john misty/lorde for glasto?

It's awful to be honest, the festival really has gone shit and just relies on the fact it will sell out now.

7 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Not sure if the poster is indicative of the line up placement but is that suggesting Radiohead subbed by The xx?

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

can't remember if that's the way the posters are laid out, but it certainly seems that way to me!

You'd expect 2nd down would mean they're either subbing the main stage or headlining the 2nd stage, and it'd be a stupid move to put them up against Radiohead, so I assume they're subbing them.