Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah WH headliner would be the dream. The dream of all dreams - I can't think of a lower stage headliner I'd see over that. She's working on a new album so it's possible she could tour again.

Sadly, a DJ set would be mobbed like hell in the SE corner as with any DJ that's somewhat of a name. The DJ sets on YouTube sound good and look fun. She's normally someone whose live shows are always so graceful like but behind the laptop she's all about the awkward, off-beat dancing.

Grace and awkward dancing - both things that Elaine's an expert on. :lol:

I've had it recorded for a while, and finally got round to seeing it today. Carole King's Tapestry live - in full - from Hyde Park this year (on Sky Arts). As expected, it's absolutely fantastic. 

That album is one of the best ever, imo, and it's a big regret that I missed the Hyde Park show.

No further info regarding any shows, so perhaps I'm in the wrong thread, but her as a Pyramid sub is one of the best bookings Glasto and the lads could make. Cmon...

11 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

It's a nice word to say

It's pronounced Björk.

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

(R) not good enough

I think it's cos Emily followed her and also followed Avalanches, who announced themselves yday, so there's not much to it sadly. Better explanation is that Emily has good taste.

1 hour ago, Madyaker said:

Dunno if anyone mentioned this in the Royal Blood conversation but Foo Fighters chose Royal Blood as the support band on their last tour, surely that adds weight to the argument for them to be supporting the Foos.

And on that same tour rb were exclusive to reading instead of playing glastobury

5 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

In 2015, royal blood were supporting foos everywhere but instead of playing glastonbury like foos were booked for they played Reading and leeds on an exclusive

Well yeah but wasn't the person suggesting Foos may want Royal Blood subbing them next year? They couldn't have asked for that in 2015 because Royal Blood wouldn't have been big enough.

3 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Well yeah but wasn't the person suggesting Foos may want Royal Blood subbing them next year? They couldn't have asked for that in 2015 because Royal Blood wouldn't have been big enough.

They played pretty much every other festivals in Europe foos did. I just feel as RB are British they might have their own opinions for fests here whereas in Europe they're happy to go wherever 

7 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Would be fun on here this morning if Ed and the Foos weren't both stuck on

Rather. I know a lot of people weren't blown away by Bono and the lads but their first London '15 show remains one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. Letting them bring a Joshua Tree heavy set to the Pyramid would be grand.