Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

2 hours ago, 6t6o6m said:

:lol:

Glastonbury is still 4 weeks away, no need to worry. Look at it this way, there is less time to misplace and lose the ticket.

I'm waiting for the "I lost my tickets thread" as there seems to be one every year , and I never do find out if they manage to get them replaced

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, DeadAmos said:

I'm waiting for the "I lost my tickets thread" as there seems to be one every year , and I never do find out if they manage to get them replaced

Hoping SEE haven't lost the tickets which they haven't even given me the opportunity to lose and start a thread about yet :ph34r:

3 hours ago, discopete said:

I emailed see tickets and they said "your tickets have been printed and once despatched we will email you" however on the live tracker update it says "we are awaiting stock of your tickets"...

something fishy going on here :unsure:

Yep, that's exactly what happened to me. I emailed them to explain they're leaving it too late if they want me to have my tickets in hand ahead of flying to the UK, and they sent me an email saying my tickets have been printed and will be dispatched shortly, but nothing else corroborates this. The customer service section and live dispatch section still says 'awaiting stock'.

Use your balance payment reference when checking ticket status, not the deposit reference.  They say different things but for me balance reference says in stock awaiting dispatch so think that is the one that will be updated.  

Deposit ref says awaiting stock but that was for my group and some of us paid balance separately sending to different addresses so I am sure the deposit one is not correct and not updating. 

4 hours ago, discopete said:

I emailed see tickets and they said "your tickets have been printed and once despatched we will email you" however on the live tracker update it says "we are awaiting stock of your tickets"...

something fishy going on here :unsure:

TBH, I've usually received the tickets well before my online order status has even been updated to "despatched".

3 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Talking of lost tickets there was a atory on here a few years ago. Poor bloke I think thought the tickeys were binned accidentally. Think it went on a few weeks but a happy story was the end game. They were found.

Was that the tale of that bloke who knocked on every single number 8 in every street in his neighbourhood until he found it?

Something like that anyway.

17 minutes ago, cornish hick said:

just realised I had my old address on the registration! #plonker

I have changed it no but wonder if it will be too late. Will ring the in the morning.

I suspect they will ask you to email if you call anyway, mate. Might be worth firing an email over tonight and following it up with a call tomorrow?

14 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

I suspect they will ask you to email if you call anyway, mate. Might be worth firing an email over tonight and following it up with a call tomorrow?

Morning D2D - I did change it on their online email form last night. Was about to ring just now when I got the confirmation email of the change saying it will be sent to me new address :)

Well done SeeTickets

As I've said before I'm in Canada and pretty sure my tickets won't get to me before I leave. I really don't want to get them at the box office. I have a friend in London... if I change to his address will he have any trouble picking them up even though they're under my name? Or will I be able to pick them up under my name even though it's not my address? 

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I'm in the same position. SEE have left this too late for international buyers. Considering getting it sent to my family in the UK instead. Shouldn't have to, though. Shouldn't have to. 

Right. I know it did say we'd have tickets 2 weeks before (someone said that changed to 1 week now) and I'm leaving pretty much exactly 2 weeks before...but unless they shipped tomorrow i think it will be impossible for me to get them before I leave. They must know people coming from a different continent need their tickets faster as they are flying over (and probably making a trip out of it) . 

1 hour ago, cornish hick said:

Morning D2D - I did change it on their online email form last night. Was about to ring just now when I got the confirmation email of the change saying it will be sent to me new address :)

Well done SeeTickets

Yeah they seem to be pretty quick at stuff like that to be fair!

Glad it's all sorted for you :) 

5 hours ago, MetaKate said:

As I've said before I'm in Canada and pretty sure my tickets won't get to me before I leave. I really don't want to get them at the box office. I have a friend in London... if I change to his address will he have any trouble picking them up even though they're under my name? Or will I be able to pick them up under my name even though it's not my address? 

You will be able to pick them up (assuming he's not in when they get delivered - anyone can sign for them - sometimes they just post them through the letterbox anyway if no ones in), if no ones in they will leave a red card and all you need to do when you get over here is take that red card along with your ID and you will be able to collect them without any issues

Just checked on tracker and "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you" is not there any more. Nothing in its place.

Checked the order number for deposits and awaiting delivery message is still there.

Something is happening at last:lol::lol:

see.JPG

Edited by alanr
Added image

20 hours ago, cornish hick said:

just realised I had my old address on the registration! #plonker

I have changed it no but wonder if it will be too late. Will ring the in the morning.

I sent See an email on Friday asking if they could change it, and they replied on Saturday morning saying they could and did so immediately. I just checked now, and it's all updated and the tickets are still saying they haven't been despatched, so you could be in luck :)

EDIT: Whoops, should have read the whole thread before replying!

Edited by Sasperella

8 minutes ago, alanr said:

Just checked on tracker and "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you" is not there any more. Nothing in its place.

Something is happening at last:lol::lol:

OOH me too! That does look promising :D Come on SEE, I neeeeeeddddd my ticket!

19 minutes ago, The other Bellboy said:

You will be able to pick them up (assuming he's not in when they get delivered - anyone can sign for them - sometimes they just post them through the letterbox anyway if no ones in), if no ones in they will leave a red card and all you need to do when you get over here is take that red card along with your ID and you will be able to collect them without any issues

Ok I think I'll do that then. Thanks for the info!