Tickets Despatched!!!!! glast-GOOOOO!

Stooonami

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

But conversely nobody on here has confirmed receiving theirs yet, and we all know over the past few years plenty already had.

Yeah - you can totally guarantee that people will post when they get their ticket (including me!) :D

The ticket information on the Glasto website says that tickets will be received at least 14 days before the event. Howeverrrrrr.....I saw a tweet from See on Monday which said they expect everyone to have received them 7 days before. Something's up.

1 minute ago, phillyfaddle said:

Yeah - you can totally guarantee that people will post when they get their ticket (including me!) :D

The ticket information on the Glasto website says that tickets will be received at least 14 days before the event. Howeverrrrrr.....I saw a tweet from See on Monday which said they expect everyone to have received them 7 days before. Something's up.

Didn't they start delivering them a bit later than usual last year? (I can't remember exactly, but I seem to remember getting mine much later than usual, which was annoying as I had to meet up with a friend in Manchester to give him his ticket, and was rapidly running out of days when I could do that).

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

Didn't they start delivering them a bit later than usual last year? (I can't remember exactly, but I seem to remember getting mine much later than usual, which was annoying as I had to meet up with a friend in Manchester to give him his ticket, and was rapidly running out of days when I could do that).

I hadn't my ticket last year about a week ago, so certainly not later than this year.

At resale I bought friends a campervan ticket - they managed to get through and get one for themselves too.  They rang SEE, and said which one they want to keep - then SEE refunded both campervan ticket prices (minus 2 x £10).  Checking the order online they still have the one that they want showing as confirmed, but not a brilliant performance from the retailers

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

Same for me in 2015 (11th May) & 2016 (18th May). Unlike some on here, mine aren't even showing as in stock yet on the See order tracker. They're late this year....but trying not to panic yet.

Mind you, noticed their dispatch feed for Bearded Theory said 0% dispatched yesterday, but the festival is this week! As no-one seems to be complaining on social media, I assume it's their online tracker that's wrong :wacko:

It certainly is, I received my Bearded Theory tickets around 2 weeks ago

Just now, Avalon_Fields said:

It certainly is, I received my Bearded Theory tickets around 2 weeks ago

Thanks for confirming :) I knew it couldn't be right!

PS - Hope all well in your world, will you be at the meet this year? I didn't make it last year due to the weather :(

2 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Thanks for confirming :) I knew it couldn't be right!

PS - Hope all well in your world, will you be at the meet this year? I didn't make it last year due to the weather :(

Thanks you! Yes, I won't be missing the efest meet, make sure we meet up! I'll be preparing properly for the meet up with an extended session at Brother's Bar no doubt...

5 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Thanks you! Yes, I won't be missing the efest meet, make sure we meet up! I'll be preparing properly for the meet up with an extended session at Brother's Bar no doubt...

Excellent news. Look forward to catching up on your Everest adventure :drinks:

EDIT: with the proviso we get our tickets from See in time.....

Edited by phillyfaddle
Additional comment

2 hours ago, MetaKate said:

Hopefully this isn't the big surprise. 

I'm a bit nervous because I'm international (Canada) but I leave here in 2 weeks. :blink:

I would seriously consider asking SEE to make your tickets - 'collect on site'. i believe they can easily do this, i would be very doubtful about them reaching you in the post within the next 2 weeks

4 minutes ago, The other Bellboy said:

I would seriously consider asking SEE to make your tickets - 'collect on site'. i believe they can easily do this, i would be very doubtful about them reaching you in the post within the next 2 weeks

The thought of collecting them on site gives me so much anxiety! 

14 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

I can fully appreciate that, we thought we might have to do that for some our ours last year, and we were dreading having to do that but in the end they posted them (collected from the PO on the Wednesday of the festival).

I can't remember what information SEE gave us about the collection point, they weren't very helpful to be honest! But in your situation it might be worth doing. Or do you have someone you can send the tickets too in the UK, that might be the answer, i'm sure there is still time to change the delivery address

12 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

You have to go to the ticket office at Gate A. Friend had to do that in 2008 (she bought her ticket just before the festival - they didn't sell out that year until the day before). Fine if you're parked in the West car parks and camping on the west of the site, but if you're parked and camping in East or Worthy View it could be a nightmare. How would you even get to Gate A? So....there must be special parking arrangements for people just collecting tickets, perhaps someone on here can advise?