Next Announcement thread

Matt42

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Editors were the best addition for me been wanting to see them for years. Just worked out my schedule and there's no horrible clashes. So glad LCD and Bat for Lashes aren't clashing! Friday looks jam packed for me whereas Saturday and Sunday are a bit bare, more time to explore I suppose!

EDIT: How longs the walk from Other stage to Park? Editors finish just as Daughter start, reckon it'll be doable?

It's only 10-15 minutes at most, think I might watch the first half of Editors then head along to Daughter as there's no chance I'm missing them.

Have to say gutted about the LCD/EWF clash the only two headliners I really wanted to see. That said it's great to see the full lineup out, lots of things all over the site I want to see, I'll be racking up the miles this year that's for sure. Glad Band of Horses are in the JP not sure I would have enjoyed them on The Other.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

It's only 10-15 minutes at most, think I might watch the first half of Editors then head along to Daughter as there's no chance I'm missing them.

Ahhh that's good, don't mind missing the start of Daughter as I seen them/interviewed them at the start of the year!:D

Really made up at this line up, on second look only the Beck/PJ clash is the one that I'm a bit gutted about but with PJ going into LCD think she wins it!

5 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

I've been doing festivals for a long time and never have I seen a lineup worse for clashes. Almost everything I wanted to see is in the last three hours of Sunday. 

the PJ Harvey, Beck, and Guy Garvey clash ruins my outlook of the weekend right off the bat.

add in Night Beats and Gary Clark Jr that same spot, crikey...

Edited by tevaburger

36 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

and Tame Impala are subbing Adele. fuck

Looks like we're both fucked with that release. At least Art Garfunkel can now be seen but just means missing The King Blues. Thank fuck I chose them at Slam Dunk.

I love the Sunday Other run but clashing with Band of Horses on JP....it's that you wouldn't miss either! Plus Ashcroft and The Coral missing....its not as good as I'd hoped for. TBA sets hopeully.

Edited by thewayiam

Just now, jparx said:

Beck's positioning is amazing. I love me some Beck, but I'm shocked he's about Ellie G.

i knew she could easily play third but i'm surprised about being below Beck. stoked! been waiting to see him for so long and i get to see him play a decent set on the Pyramid :D 

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Looks like we're both fucked with that release. At least Art Garfunkel can now be seen but just means missing The King Blues. Thank fuck I chose them at Slam Dunk.

I love the Sunday Other run but clashing with Band of Horses on JP....it's that you wouldn't miss either! Plus Ashcroft and The Coral missing....its not as good as I'd hoped for. TBA sets hopeully.

Yessss Ellie isn't subbing!! Ha

No Coral fucks me off

1 minute ago, sisco said:

Yessss Ellie isn't subbing!! Ha

No Coral fucks me off

Haha I know.....I didn't care wether she did or not mind as wouldnt see her. Pyramid is very average this year.

One is thinking that Ashcroft TBC was premature.  Its defo not as strong as it could have been, even Other is weaker than expected.