Next Announcement thread

Matt42

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reached out to the Blossoms guys to ask about this supposed knowledge of Kendrick playing this year. The drummer denied all knowledge and stated they wouldn't know anything like that. 

I'll leave my Kendrick obsession alone now as I believe that was the only slight bit of info we were basing him playing on.

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Just checked the clashfinder and it seems to be suggesting that Oasis are headlining the Friday....!!!!!!!!!

Where did this info come from?

The public can change Clash finder any time to any act

2 hours ago, JanieM28 said:

I am just going to throw something into the mix here for possible Adele sub-headliners. Anyone who's read, seen, heard interviews, or watched the fab Karaoke Carpool video with James Corden on YouTube, will know that that she is a huge fan of the Spice Girls. 

... so you're saying that Chewbacca lady is doing it?  

1 hour ago, ashtaylor1 said:

Reached out to the Blossoms guys to ask about this supposed knowledge of Kendrick playing this year. The drummer denied all knowledge and stated they wouldn't know anything like that. 

I'll leave my Kendrick obsession alone now as I believe that was the only slight bit of info we were basing him playing on.

that seems less likely now yeah, but didn't neil also say that glasto hq were definitely say that kendrick was atleast part of the initial booking plan, correct me if im wrong 

31 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Early doors Thursday night is gonna be so so rammed in there. 

Is Kate Tempest on elsewhere?

I've seen her name on seemingly every poster :P She was on the Silver Hayes poster for sure, and I think the Shangri-La one too.

57 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

that seems less likely now yeah, but didn't neil also say that glasto hq were definitely say that kendrick was atleast part of the initial booking plan, correct me if im wrong 

Just a thought, Kendrick is playing in Hyde Park as part of that BST thing they have every summer, along with Jamie XX and Florence, which is yet to sell out, so hopefully they are just holding back announcing him in order to push those tickets? 

Edited by 505
spelling error!

3 hours ago, ashtaylor1 said:

So they don't know who's headlining Friday on the Other even though they're playing it that day?

That worries me as the only thing we have for Disclosure on Friday is Bastille apparently saying that they're there and I really want LCD on Sunday

1 minute ago, jonodillieono said:

So they don't know who's headlining Friday on the Other even though they're playing it that day?

That worries me as the only thing we have for Disclosure on Friday is Bastille apparently saying that they're there and I really want LCD on Sunday

i assume a sub act would be aware of the headliner they're playing directly before moreso than lower down acts. they obviously aren't just gonna go telling every band on the lineup who's on later in the day, but you'd assume Bastille know Disclosure will follow them

Just now, FloorFiller said:

i assume a sub act would be aware of the headliner they're playing directly before moreso than lower down acts. they obviously aren't just gonna go telling every band on the lineup who's on later in the day, but you'd assume Bastille know Disclosure will follow them

Fair point yeah, they'd almost certainly know