Next Announcement thread

Matt42

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

Discussed a fair few pages back if TheThingy should include the smaller, not mentioned by the official site, announcements. I've added them at the end of the 2016 list in a sperate list. What do you reckon?

bleh, i think it just makes it look messy for announcements that are pretty inconsequential really.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

to be honest my experience in recent years is pretty much everything is rammed all the time..... if something is popular it will be

Of course, and I guess they can't have any real direct influence over this (except with scheduling etc.). The point still stands though, I can see why they've gone down the route of showcasing the smaller areas even if it is just to raise awareness. I'm sure there's more to it than that though.

1 minute ago, Weymuffterra said:

The Walrus was Paul.  The Blue chicken is Emily.  9am on Wednesday it is then. 

I'm going to need the Blue Chicken™ to step forward and reveal their true identity because you've just made me think it actually is Emily.

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I can't decide if the blue chicken is going to be a new and much loved addition around here, or something that's going to be ran into the ground very quickly.

We've got a week until the main announcement. What else are we gonna talk about?