Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are certified insane. Seeing as it seems they don't really care about playing on the Pyramid, and have just released an album that's coming out with a 32 page art booklet (which they've been posting pictures of), isn't it more likely (100% definitely) to be album art?

I'm certified boring...

Edited by Chawk

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Can anyone else see the face of a sad kid behind 'the pyramid' too? An eye on either side and a tuft of dark hair at the top of the pic.

I totally can now you mentioned it. He also has an ear on the right side of the pic!

Perhaps RH have just finished their set and the kid is having the devastating realisation that nothing will ever top that moment. Especially not Adele.

5 minutes ago, jparx said:

I totally can now you mentioned it. He also has an ear on the right side of the pic!

Perhaps RH have just finished their set and the kid is having the devastating realisation that nothing will ever top that moment. Especially not Adele.

Kids love Disclosure but not Radiohead. That's why he's crying. 

On 9 May 2016 at 9:31 PM, SwedgeAntilles said:

I definitely wasn't sure at first. I thought on the first few listens it felt like it was a 20 year old song in amongst a more contemporary album, which I know it is, but I definitely thought it was noticeable. However it is growing on me, it's a beautiful song. I'm not 100% it could not have been better served as a b-side like SPECTRE, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for the moment. 

As I quick aside I'd like to point out I was talking shite here. True Love Waits is rocketing up my AMSP track ranking with every listen. It's brilliant. 

4 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

As I quick aside I'd like to point out I was talking shite here. True Love Waits is rocketing up my AMSP track ranking with every listen. It's brilliant. 

I'm glad you're finally seeing sense :P

I think I was massively ahead of the times in heaping praise on that track. 

Not to blow my own trumpet or anything!

[I'm usually wrong or behind the times on everything, so I'll take this small victory]

Edited by jparx

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

I'm glad you're finally seeing sense :P

I think I was massively ahead of the times in heaping praise on that track. 

Not to blow my own trumpet or anything!

[I'm usually wrong or behind the times on everything, so I'll take this small victory]

When we were ranking the track listing last week I had it 9th, it's probably now secured 5th. It's like Leicester. 

Just now, SwedgeAntilles said:

When we were ranking the track listing last week I had it 9th, it's probably now secured 5th. It's like Leicester. 

Do you expect it to beat Idioteque away from home in a few months time and send a strong message about its title credentials? 

7 minutes ago, jparx said:

Do you expect it to beat Idioteque away from home in a few months time and send a strong message about its title credentials? 

Paranoid Android's certainly had a few worrying glances over its shoulder. But that might just be because it's paranoid.

16 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Was anything ever explained about the photo from yesterday or is it more radiohead just been weird 

Not sure whether it's related but they're filming a new video at the moment, we're just not sure what song for. Saw a post on Reddit earlier of a Radiohead video being filmed on a beach in Newhaven

3 hours ago, jparx said:

They have changed to that picture on their site too. The 'are you lost' thing with the picture of the street (looked a bit like Bath tbh) has now moved to the left.

Either way - lots of RH activity today!

Think that is Bath. Think Stanley Donwood works in Bath a bit so quite likely