Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

Has anyone here been told by Seetickets that their Roundhouse ticket has been dispatched by first class post but not received it?  Mine was supposedly dispatched a week ago.  I just spoke with a guy from See, who said to me that my ticket will be available for collection from the Roundhouse box office.  He said See emailed me to tell me that, and then read the email out to me which says it's been posted first class to my address, but then swore blind that means it'll be at the box office for collection - a bizarre conversation.  I've got plenty of time to sort it out, but I'm nervous that between See and the Box Office, something screws up and they stare blankly at me when I turn up to collect the ticket, and without any official email confirmation from See!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

Can somebody post that.

Some of us bloody detest Facebook...

(except when we're being hypocrites because we need someone to post something interesting from it, obviously)

Ben

It's probably not the Pyramid but to me it looks like it could a picture of the stage from close to the front. Clutch those straws13166061_10153429979052245_4855200236805

4 hours ago, bennyhana22 said:

Never see a lot of love on here for Knives Out.

Am I alone in my deep admiration?

:mellow:

Ben

Never see much love for Amnesiac as an album all too much on here which upsets me deeply. Definitely their most underrated album in my opinion, and Knives Out is just a wonderful song. 

Edited by theDandy

I was originally looking at it one my phone, but now viewing it on PC it actually looks less convincing. 

The Pyramid could still be in there though. The diagonal black line going up from right to left looks like it could be the right hand side of the Pyramid.

39 minutes ago, Jugtanion said:

Has anyone here been told by Seetickets that their Roundhouse ticket has been dispatched by first class post but not received it?  Mine was supposedly dispatched a week ago.  I just spoke with a guy from See, who said to me that my ticket will be available for collection from the Roundhouse box office.  He said See emailed me to tell me that, and then read the email out to me which says it's been posted first class to my address, but then swore blind that means it'll be at the box office for collection - a bizarre conversation.  I've got plenty of time to sort it out, but I'm nervous that between See and the Box Office, something screws up and they stare blankly at me when I turn up to collect the ticket, and without any official email confirmation from See!

I bought my tickets through See and haven't had them yet. Going to give it until Friday then contact them.