LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

56 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Drunk Girls is awfully shit.

Daft Punk... is fairly shit.

North American Scum is kind of shit.

I'm tryin my hardest to get into LCD but I agree to the above. Tribulations I like so what else should I listen to before giving up on them completely? 

6 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

Thanks sounds OK, does anyone have a typical set list they may play?

They've only played two gigs since reforming so nobody really knows yet, plus there is an expectation of new music coming in the not-too-distant future which would obviously be included to some extent if finished by then, but here's what they played at their most recent gig: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lcd-soundsystem/2016/webster-hall-new-york-ny-1bf079a0.html

Hopefully All I Want gets added soon. It was in the encore for their last ever show before breaking up which would suggest James likes it, although I guess he's had four years to change his mind. 

Edited by Zac Quinn

5 hours ago, Zac Quinn said:

Whyyyyyyyyy :(

LCD have never done a remotely 'bad' song but Losing My Edge comes closer than any of their others to just going over my head. Doesn't click with me, for some reason

I'm starting to have serious doubts about you.

Daft Punk is merely quite good. Drunk Girls is a bit wonky but great overall. North American Scum is an enormous tune. Pow Pow is excellent.

Nothing new here. Was just listening to Sound of Silver last night smiling away to myself about how much I'm looking forward to this. Having not seen them live first time around this is what I'm looking forward to the most at this years festival.

'All My Friends' will be a moment :)

1 hour ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Nothing new here. Was just listening to Sound of Silver last night smiling away to myself about how much I'm looking forward to this. Having not seen them live first time around this is what I'm looking forward to the most at this years festival.

'All My Friends' will be a moment :)

Them finishing with All My Friends (which I assume they'll be doing as they've done on their few shows already) will be such a huge moment. Think I may have a drug induced cry 

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Them finishing with All My Friends (which I assume they'll be doing as they've done on their few shows already) will be such a huge moment. Think I may have a drug induced cry 

Haha, great minds, I posted the below comment to the FB group me and my mates have got going for Glastonbury last night!

image.jpeg