3 hour 45 Minute gap between Mororhead and Florence

LSTx

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we need a band capable of filling the best part of 13,500 seconds. And given that the typical live song is 240 seconds (4 mins) that's 56 songs!

Can we not get pixies back to do a set like the one where they dedicated a song to every Chilean miner? Think that was like a 50 song setlist

Edit: http://www.nme.com/news/pixies/53423 33 songs but still

http://www.nme.com/news/pixies/53423

Edited by Andy0808 v5

Shuddering at the thought of having to see Pixies again after that disaster last year.

i've heard nothing but great things about Pixies but i want to believe this so bad as i really fucking stupidly missed them, so yeah, they were shite right?

Probably already been mentioned but I've just noticed the text at the bottom of the Florence announcement:

"Full revised Pyramid Stage set timings for Friday will be announced soon."

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/florence-the-machine-to-headline-friday-night/

yeah definitely sounds like there's gonna be some shuffling about done :( ahhh. looks like i'll probably have to miss the end of Motorhead cause there's no way i'm missing any of RTJ

Bit disappointed not to get even a micro-LOL for my Lennon paraphrase...

Especially as it was dissing young Martin!

:)

Ben

Props on the diss Ben. I'm shocked that anyone thinks a band with one hit in 30 years is going to be the highlight of Friday night.

Okay they keep it real, are proper rock and roll blah blah blah....

But one hit in a thirty year career? That's joe dolce. Flock of fucking seagulls. Come on.

From what I've been told, Pixies aren't really known as a great live band. If someone can tell me different I'll be happy, as I fucking love them on record.

I've never heard that. Have seen them quite a few times, all since the reunion and have never seen a bad performance.

That includes the Other Stage last year, though they probably were slightly better when Kim Deal was still involved.

From what I've been told, Pixies aren't really known as a great live band. If someone can tell me different I'll be happy, as I fucking love them on record.

They was rather fantastic at Field Day least year. (But in the vein of bands who get on with the music, rather than talking much to the crowd. Still whipped up a frenzy mind!)

Are The 1975 free?

Behave!