Dave Grohl broken leg

FloorFiller

Posted in the Foos thread but thought this deserved it's own topic. So apparently Dave Grohl has fallen off stage in Sweden and broken his leg

http://ipad.dagbladet.no/2015/06/12/kultur/musikk/foo_fighters/39642696/

What do we think this means for their show? Doesn't seem like the kind of guy to cancel dates because of an injury like this, but for a guy who loves to run all over the stage (including the B stage they often have) it must have a big impact

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely they'd want to do Glasto properly, not sat down for two and a half hours?

well yeah i'm sure they'd rather do that but they don't really have a say in the matter, do they. not being able to give it your all at a show is one thing, but pulling out two weeks prior would be a bullshit move

Best case scenario: Swifty replaces

Worst case scenario: Coldplay replace them (and I say that as a fan of Coldplay) or Foos do it but only at 50%

Most likely scenario: Flo replaces or Foos do it but only at 50%

Fucksake Quinner. Get in the fucking sea with this shite.

But then again, there might be mutual consent between Foos and GFL for them to pull out, Flo to get bumped out and then they headline next year?

Maybe that could potentially see a special guest open the Pyramid if everyone gets bumped up?

the first part is of course feasible, but a special guest open the Pyramid? that seems like weird wishful thinking

i think they'll still play. will be weird to see him sat / propped up for the whole show, but fuck it, i'm sure he'll still give it his all

The Jessie J chair you mean?

I don't know if Jessie J's chair would work on the Pyramid... Probably just stick with BB King's chair. :P

Best case scenario: Swifty replaces

Worst case scenario: Coldplay replace them (and I say that as a fan of Coldplay) or Foos do it but only at 50%

Most likely scenario: Flo replaces

Isn't them playing anyway more likely?

Although this is likely to spark a lot of excitement I'd be very surprised if they don't play (telling that he's still playing tonight).

Won't stop people speculating until it's confirmed one way or the other though.