How many days left at work until you finish for Glasto?

Anderson19

I am only 5 working days left until I go to UK/Paris before Glasto. Problem will come AFTER the festival, I might die but as soon as the fest ends on Monday early morning (before 5am) I'll take the coach to London airport and then take a flight all the way to Monterrey, Mexico (1 scale). I get there Monday night and go back to work Tuesday early morning!!! Insane.

I assume you be able shower before getting home???!!!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only 5 working days left until I go to UK/Paris before Glasto. Problem will come AFTER the festival, I might die but as soon as the fest ends on Monday early morning (before 5am) I'll take the coach to London airport and then take a flight all the way to Monterrey, Mexico (1 scale). I get there Monday night and go back to work Tuesday early morning!!! Insane.

Jesus mate, THAT is dedication

7 get ups left for work, plus 2 weekends of course with a 10 month old so will get up at the same time on weekends too.

Work will grind me into the dirt before then, I already know this as there's too much going on.

Will be ready for a mountain of booze by the time I get there I reckon!

Have just been offered a ticket to see Fleetwood Mac on the Monday before glasto, so will probably take the Tuesday off work as well if I go.. So 6!

that's if they are still no ill!! Bloody Manchester gig for tonight has been cancelled and they are not rescheduling, gutted doesn't even cover it!!! plus side is £180 back in the Glastonbury spending pot

back to thread 5 1/2 working days for me woo hoo!!