Glastocam!

pauladam

2 minutes ago, JayBalls said:

There's still an iteration called "love the farm" I think

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

More of a self police these days i think and responsibility of stewards and security 

Oh man, I loved the Green Police.

Self-policing doesn't always work, just becomes a slanging match between drunks. Remember going past the toilets between the Other on the way to WH and people were just shouting c**t at each other for peeing on the fence. Feel like people were more receptive to the friendly nature of the GP. 

Just now, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Oh man, I loved the Green Police.

Self-policing doesn't always work, just becomes a slanging match between drunks. Remember going past the toilets between the Other on the way to WH and people were just shouting c**t at each other for peeing on the fence. Feel like people were more receptive to the friendly nature of the GP. 

Absolutely agree 

On 6/16/2023 at 10:02 AM, andymk said:

This year

image.png.26d4d158c2518a812a76c52efad64504.png

Last year (21st June)

image.png.06ab064002d0175ed1462f84a3963a2e.png

2017 (20th June)

image.png.09aee9ea25c2cea520c961d3ae28ae31.png

The spider is definitely further right this year and they've move the bar right to the back where a lot of the Arcadia crew seemed to camp last year. I assume all the people camping in the spot the bar is this year will camp in the empty triangle? I'd keep an eye on the webcam to see if the current triangle bit fills up in next few days.

The light is not so good today but it looks like they might have fenced it up now - crew camping maybe?

1 minute ago, Lakey91 said:

What are the red frames for? I don't remember seeing them before but I usually only make it up to the stone circle when I'm already pretty worse for wear!

Would hazard a guess they are the supports to hold a tightrope/beam in place as part of the opening ceremony performance/fire show