Secret resales 2015

Terence99

4 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Ta both. Just read back through the posts from yesterday. Couple of little glimmers of hope in there is there not?

Welcome back to the insanity - then again I sometimes think we are actually the sane ones!

I had a dream last night that GF announced there would be  a further resale and that they would give 1 hours notice - it was horrible.

2 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

Ooh, waking up to two checkpage texts sure does jolt me properly awake quicker than my alarm ever does :o

Morning, I had this too and now I feel a bit sick (or could just be hungry due to lack of food)

I've got tickets but I've been avidly following this thread willing everyone on. I'd say the biggest sign of hope is that over the last couple of years tickets had already started to be received well over a week ago, but this year there is no sign of them yet. Is it also a coincidence that this is the latest any secret resale would've been? Possibly, but equally you'd assume they'd only want to print and dispatch the tickets once they had all been allocated. Good luck everyone!

Morning guys,

Watching Planet Earth 2 last night when one of the crew described the penguin island they were filming on as being like Glastonbury festival. Thats surely a sign for this thread getting lucky today?

pe.jpg

• Upvote 3

I do wonder if all the pings over night mught be connected with my site etc being down too.

Site is now back - ish - and email is now getting everything from overnight - most of whihg were 'page not found' changes.

My problems were all down to remote DNS problems. Maybe GF had the same.

Edited by Nobody Interesting

9 hours ago, MadScientist said:

see aren't anything to do with primavera tho? Redtkt are who primavera is through, lucky guess imo

He got inside information from his friend who is a booking agent on the Primavera front. I just meant for that to be an example of the fact his intel is usually good.

Either way, his friend at SEE told him she is on a list of first refusal for staff WHEN they go back on sale, not if and apparently they just haven't finished processing everything yet which is the cause of the delay!

Edited by Jenniferaliceee

3 minutes ago, MikeandSan said:

Morning all! What was that ping about at 5am? I could hardly open my eyes! It did force me to have a wee though which I needed desperately...

The page text (with spaces removed) changed to "ServiceUnavailableServiceUnavailableHTTPError503.Theserviceisunavailable."

It's an error msg that checkpage hasn't encountered before, so it's not been filtered out. I'll add it to the filtering in a moment.